(See All?) Announcements
573 Users Online
Google, Bing

she thinks my tractor's sexy — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>i am determined to out-cute you.... somehow >_> this thread will be sugarcoated and full of rainbows by the time i'm through with it.</li></ul></span>
It was like a blessing when his nose touched hers and it felt <i>real</i>. It didn't just feel like he was ramming his face at her without a cause, unwarranted. Now it was just like those moving pictures. Except there was no Barry White, and no candles. Momentarily filled to brim with hope, Kiche made a silent promise to himself to bring Aisling back with him when he left to go back <i>home</i>, back to civilization. She could see the magic black box, and music, and the moving pictures, and the candles. And Pangur would be safe, too, although that was almost like an after-thought for some reason.

Her tiny, soft body collided with his chest, knocking the air out of him. "<b>Oh Angel,</b>" he coughed, trying to regain his breath, '<b>My Angel, you have no idea how happy that makes me!</b>" Craning his neck down sharply so that he could see her heavenly little face, he returned her smile with a giggle. "<b>I swear to God, nothing has made me happier in these past month as you have. I've been so scared, but you make everything bearable. And even if I don't understand what this is, what we are, I know I like you more than I like anything else in the whole world, and we'll figure it out.</b>" His tail thrashed against the air with confidence, like a victorious flag. The movement soon ran up his spine and suddenly his whole body was alive with the happy movement. Suddenly, he dropped to the ground, spanking the rocks playfully with his forepaws as if he was still a puppy and still at home and nothing bad had ever happened to him. He jumped to his feet and raced a few paces away, slapping the ground again, "<b>Come on!</b>"

</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Apr 25, 2011, 12:54 AM by Kiche.)
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Bryony who has 140 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
xD someone will die on this mountain. and yes. people will vomit due to the horrendous amount of sugarness that has been injected CONCENTRATED into this thread. real sugar. fer reals. i also don't think i've ever used so many exclamation points before.

She made him happy and he said it out loud! Her own tail wagged, and it was almost painful as it smacked against the stone. But she could hardly feel it. <b style="color:#388d10">"We'll figure it out," Aisling repeated, smiling, before she closed her eyes, only for a moment. Oh, she couldn't wait to tell Jayse! She'd be so happy. Right? Everyone would be happy. Everyone would like Kiche almost like she did, but hopefully not more. Then she'd have something to say about it.

The girl opened her eyes as soon as she felt him nearly vibrating beside her, and she giggled, moving away from him as he dropped to the ground in playful form. With a squeak of pleasure, Aisling followed suit, and her eyes even narrowed a bit, following him as he bounced a few feet again. Wiggling her rear in the air, she leaped towards him, trying to get her forepaws around his neck. <b style="color:#388d10">"You're bigger! It's not fair!" The girl grunted, hardly audible as she dropped onto the ground in front of him and rolled onto her back in mock defeat. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."

Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>
Drugged with happiness and inebriated with carelessness, Kiche giggled himself into hysterics at the sight of Aisling lying on the ground in front of him. He tried to compose himself, but found it difficult, a little more than he could handle. Still laughing, he rocked forward and leaped lightly, with a precision known only to romantics, landing so that he was standing over her. Dipping his nose down as if he was going to kiss her once more, he instead covered her face with a wet tongue. He pretended like he wasn't drooling all over her, like shoelace strings of spit weren't hanging warningly over her face. "<b>What are you going to do about it?</b>" he said softly, his eyes staring into hers with a sharp intent.
</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
i think you just won. i don't know if i can beat that....

A shadow was cast as Kiche stood over her. She stuck her forelegs up in the air, and batted weakly at his chest, while her hind legs were sprawled out in a rather awkward and uncomfortable looking position, but again, she hardly noticed. Lifting up her head, she gave it a shake, before letting it fall with a dull thud back onto the stone again, one ear folded back against the rock. She squealed as he leaned down, suddenly dousing her face, and her head sank between her shoulders, tongue lolling out as he threatened her with more.

<b style="color:#388d10">"No! Anything, anything but this!" She squawked dramatically, trying to bend her head back, but it was rather hard with a surface that wasn't forgiving or movable. Giggling inanely again, she went back to beating at his chest with her paws, and promptly tried to pull herself up and grab his tongue in her teeth. She missed rather purposefully, knowing that it would probably be rather painful. As a last resort, she merely tucked her forelegs against her chest, and covered her face with her paws. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."

Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>
Her theatrical pleading fell on selectively deaf ears. "<b>What's that?</b>" he said, pushing his face closer to hers, as if it doing so would make it easier to hear her —or cover her in more drool, whichever. Aisling's small paws flailed weakly against his chest, and he barely noticed, although it made him acutely aware of just how <i>small</i> she was. His resolve to protect her from the world, from all those heathens out there, strengthened tenfold. A slightly possessive, slightly comical growl, slid from his teeth. "<b>I just want to kiss you!</b>" he cried melodramatically. More of his tongue, more saliva, it was a torrential downpour all over her face.

He was laughing so hard now, so hard that he could barely breath. Most certainly, he could not stand. Abruptly, he flopped down on top of her. "<b>Ufff!</b>" He wiggled about, making himself comfortable, praying that he wasn't crushing her. "<b>Man, this is one comfy bed!</b>"
</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
All the "poor" girl could do was lie there, mostly defenseless, with her paws covering her face as she continued to be slobbered on. Honestly, she hardly minded. It was fun! She just had to think of a way to get back at him. Outstretching a paw, she batted at the side of his muzzle, a hilariously determined look on her face, as if moving his face would permanently fix her problems. But if all he wanted was a kiss...She hauled her front half up, as high as her muscles would allow, and licked his own muzzle. <b style="color:#388d10">"That's how you do it, silly!" Giggling, she laid on the ground again, completely unaware of the next turn of events.

At least until it happened. The air rushed out of her with nothing but another squeak to show for it. Her limbs flailed in the air as she steadily caught her breath, though shallow, as the massive copper wolf sprawled on top of her. <b style="color:#388d10">"Kiiiiche"! Aisling whined, trying to get her teeth on whatever part of him was closest to her muzzle. <b style="color:#388d10">"You're so not fair!" Bubbles of laughter mingled with her words. It was far too hard for her to truly pretend to be serious. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."

Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>
The flash of her tongue against his muzzle sent a strange, wild feeling down his spine. He almost felt bad for crushing her, but as he looked beneath him, watching the waving legs of the little angel, he figured she was being a good sport about it. "<b>What?</b>" He called out vaguely, looking around him. "<b>Do I here someone talking?</b>" His voice was serious, and he tried to keep the traces of a smile from sneaking back onto his face. Swinging his head about with affected air, he pretended Aisling was not even there, writhing beneath him, but it was difficult. He shifted his weight about, yawning dramatically, "<b>Mnnn, I'm soooo tired. I could just about fall asleep!</b>"
</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
Eventually, it became hard for her to even laugh. Breathing usually came first, so the last thing she needed to worry about was lack of oxygen because she couldn't stop giggling. Of course, she couldn't stop completely. But the sound was soon pulled out of her, and she merely vibrated as she laid there, unable to actually make anymore noise, for fear of passing out. <b style="color:#388d10">"Me! Me! I'm talking!" Then again, speaking took just as much air as laughing did. But perhaps it was more important. She began to flail harder as he let out a yawn. How much longer would she be able to bear this? Probably forever, but that was only if she didn't ever need to breathe. And though Kiche was lying on top of her, and perfectly within ear shot, she heard the ragged breath of another in her ear, but it was faint. So faint that she found it hard to focus on, hard to bring to the forefront of her mind. It wasn't important right now... <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>
His ears pricked at the muffled sound of her voice. "<b>What's that?</b>" For good measure, he swung his head about comically a few more times, searching <i>awfully</i> hard for the source. But the flailing was becoming increasingly hard to ignore, and eventually Kiche relented. Yawning dramatically once more, Kiche rolled off of Aisling in an almost lazy fashion, flopping down on the ground beside her, his nose inches away from hers.

"<b>Oh!</b>" he exlaimed, feigning shock that only vaguely disguised his amusement. "<b>Aisling! Were you there the whole time?</b>" His cinnamon toned nose prodded and poked at her face as he snuffled his way through her fur as if he were following a scent trail. "<b>What a nasty trick to play on me!</b>"
</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
With every swing of his head, Aisling wiggled harder and harder. There was really only so hard she could wiggle though before she risked wiggling them both off of the mountain. But was it a relief when he filled rolled back onto the stone, and as she took a breath, it almost burned her throat with its chill. Her head landed gently on the stone and she looked at him upside down, her eyes almost crossing in the process.

<b style="color:#388d10">"Yeah! The whole time." She stuck out her tongue at him, and squeezed her eyes shut when the onslaught began again. At least this time she wasn't being used as a bed. Of course, she went on giggling, and eventually rolled onto her belly, leaping agilely away from him, then towards him again, her tail waving up in the air. She wondered how likely it would be for her to land squarely on his back if she made a jump for it, but decided that, while he'd make a comfy bed, he probably wouldn't have much trouble moving her. <b style="color:#388d10">"Sing me the song again!" She said, still wagging. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."