(See All?) Announcements
471 Users Online
Bing, Google

never asked for much — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 198 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;"> Although the pristine leader of Midnight Plateau was his main reason for returning, he had realized so much more that he wanted to return for. Inkheart wanted to finally create the pack that he had wanted from the beginning and he wanted to feel the power rise through his paws and give him a sense of decision. Even when he was little he had always dominated over everyone and everything, with his voice barely ever being shown as a vow of silence to the battle but it was only necessary that he gather troops and bring them to justice. Soon enough he would have his army and his dreams lined up but for now he had to take things slow even when slow was too slow.
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“Is that so?” he questioned, raising an eyebrow and daring to move his muzzle close to hers so that he may nudge her and perhaps even give her a single kiss. Inkheart was a fantastic charmer and he was knowledge to the art of affection and romance (believe it or not) thus he was going to take his usual steps to get to the finish. His thoughts were thrown for a loop which she mentioned that she didn’t want to be set as a baby factor because he honestly thought that that was the best thing that women were good for besides what you did to have babies. So, he played it cool and covered his thoughts up with <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“a woman should never be a baby factory. They should want children because they desire them.”

i'm always looking for threads, so message me if you'd like one!
Played by Switch who has 85 posts.
Inactive No Rank
    we are all decieving, lost, and bleeding.

She was sure her parents had had her best intentions at heart. She would have been well taken care of by one of their chosen suitors, set for the rest of her life in a steady pack. It seemed dull to be just a mother, over, and over again. Her heart was not bound to stay in one place, to one thing so permannent. Though the suitors had been nice men, they were nothing special, nothing she was attracted to. Another life sentence of nothing. She didn't want a regular life. She didn't want to be the girl to stand outside the battle, outside the battle, watching the world go by.

Limbs stretched forward in long strides to keep pace with his. Butterscotch eyes shifted a sideways glance at his rich tones, seeing how much closer he had come. Cool tingle crept long her back, and she neither met nor tore her muzzle away. Instead the gentle touch met where he had targeted. She was not made nervous by his action, but curious on his true intentions. Men always had hidden motives to their sweet actions, their sweet words. Skylah new she was not drop dead gorgous, maybe an earthly beauty so she wondered the sincerety of things. Silently she did not loose step, listening to his answer. It was perfect, exactly what she could have wanted to hear. The coppery girl laughed, "I agree with that, but I hope you know Inkheart I may have been born in the night, but it was not last night." She winked in his direction. She clearly was not offended or implying anything except perhaps maybe she was not entirely a fool.

Played by Kira who has 198 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;"> If Inkheart had been in the situation where he was given a member of the opposite sex to be with sexually, he would have openly said yes. Then again, he would have killed each one after getting what he wanted just so he could grab another. Such was life where he would not get what he primarily wanted and he actually had to work to get something. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“I was not trying to insinuate that you were born last night,” and by all means he was a fantastic liar and held onto his deceit like a baby to candy, <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“some women do not hold the desire to strengthen their blood within their children or to pass down names to their children.”
Still, without hesitation, he continued on without the feeling that he was backtracking in all the wrong steps. Inkheart wanted to be able to move along, have a limitless conversation as well as pop a few useless charms here and there. Though he may not have mentioned it or tried not to think about it, he was quite comfortable and was growing to like this earth-tone creature. Only one other had ever gotten this far to the social corner of his mind but he was certainly letting it open for the sake that maybe something inside of him was finally building.

i'm always looking for threads, so message me if you'd like one!
Played by Switch who has 85 posts.
Inactive No Rank
    we are all decieving, lost, and bleeding.

He hadn't quite got her drift, but oh well. She wasn't sure where she'd been going directly herself. She took his words with a grain of salt. For she could have easily been insulted by them, depending on what meaning she found. Either thinking he thought her less for not wanting to pass down her genes, or trying to talk her into wanting to. She wasn't sure, and such was how things went. Nothing was certain in this "game". A light chuckle slipped from her lips, and she gently nudged her shoulder in his direction."I know, I am only telling you my pretty face doesn't tell all," She replied, tone paritially sweet trying to clear one matter. This children thing she decided to never mention again. It was not a subject she wanted to talk about, but that's where they were. She supposed she could recite her opinion.

"Well, you make it sound like those are good things. But a male's work in the matter would be done quickly, unlike mine. That's why I have no want for children. That's a long time to be tied, and as soon as I regained my freedom I would be sprouting more. I highly doubt anyone could persuade me different in the matter," she replied keeping her cool. Maybe if she'd been in love she would have felt different. But she'd never been in love. She'd never wanted to bear children. She'd never found the right man to put those emotions in her.

Now here she was trying to convey her reasonings for not wanting to be a mother. She didn't see it as a chance to make better wolves. She saw it as a never ending job full of worries. Men had all the fun making them, watching them grow, and perhaps when they were older they would put real time with them. Shaping them into strong adults. Soon as the last ones grew she'd be starting over with new babies.

(This post was last modified: Apr 15, 2011, 12:28 AM by Skylah.)