(See All?) Announcements
691 Users Online
Bing, Google, Isla

confident in my insecurity — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika had begun to wonder why he kept leaving Des especially since he spent most of his time away from her worrying about her. He knew when she suggested pack life what she meant and since he believed she would want the best for him just as he did her he asked her opinion. She lived in the pack and she would know what kind of pack they were.  She also had a point in what she said next. "You're right, it's not really living. Fighting for survival every day, having to worry about where to sleep and where your next meal is coming from. A pack would mean that I could actually enjoy life." He agreed then added, "Your mother should not have abandon you."

Living in a pack would mean that he could actually enjoy things like laying in the sun all day. He remembered what it had been to live in a pack and it was something he sorely missed. Lately he had wondered if he could join any other pack than the one that Des belonged to, could he be happy not being able to see her when he wanted? He had spent a lot if time considering every possibility. Her response to his question gave him a better idea of what the pack was like but she needed to know what he was looking for to know if she could help him.

He thought for a moment the best way to answer her before speaking.  "Your pack sounds like a good one to be a part of and one that has wolves that are willing to do their part  and I have always thought that Namid seemed like a good alpha.  Most importantly she’s good to you and you are finding a place to belong. I want to find a pack where I can belong and be happy to do what is asked of me. I want to be sure I am placing my loyalty in the right place and I don't want to be asked to do things that go against what I believe," he explained hoping that would help her to help him.

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Jun 16, 2015, 01:23 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Ace who has 200 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Desideria Barreda
"Yeah, no. I get it. I mean, seriously. I got real desperate after my ma ditched and my brothers were missing, and joined a pack not far from our family den, you know? And they knew what I did. They knew I was a thief. Used me, actually, to steal from other packs, that was my job, but I still got…well. You can see my ear, heh. And it wasn't from the wolves being stolen from."

Desideria sighed heavily, rolling her shoulders as if she could shed the weight of the conversation. Joining a group could never be taken lightly. It could be said she'd jumped at Fallen Tree Cove too quickly, still desperate and easily swayed by the offering a meal and silver promises. In truth, that oath had yet to be filled, but she'd little reason to doubt Namid's honesty – while the young mother was occupied by her rapidly growing youth, she still made time to make sure her friend was adjusting, and to make sure she was progressing (albeit slowly) in her quest to become a scout.

Shifting her weight across her paws, the restless female reached out to nuzzle Kajika's neck again. "I don't- I wouldn't ask if it was a bad place. Might ask for your help getting out, heh." The woman allowed herself a weak chuckle, shaking her head. "But Namid is a good alpha, and I've never seen reason to think Vespertio is anything else. Besides…if you want a job, she's willing to let me work for it so, I bet she'd do the same. If you want to join, I'll come with you. Put in a good word. It's a good pack but…I dunno. More importantly, they're good alphas. They want to be good parents for their puppies and provide a safe place for us and…Namid is helping me not steal so…if you're asking, I think you should. I think Fallen Tree Cove is a good place."

LuDa-Stock & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
[Image: Desika_zps1xokdkap.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

Kajika shook his head as Des spoke about her past.  Part of him was glad that she felt comfortable enough with him to talk to him about it.  The other part hated that she’d had to go through that at such a young age.  “I don’t like that she left you and that you lost your brothers before ending up in the position that you did.  What makes it and the circumstances that led me to this place is that we were able to become friends.  Things could have ended a lot differently for the both of us but now you have a pack that you seemed to be happy in and I have a chance to find what I have been searching for since I left my pack.” He supposed that sometimes going through the bad could lead to somewhere good which he felt that was what had to happen to him and Des.

Kajika was also aware that it was because of who he was that he had ended up out on his own.  He could have gone along with everything that his father wanted to do but he knew it was wrong and he couldn’t stop it he couldn’t be a part of it either.  Their circumstances had not only set them on the paths they were on but had also made them into who they were. As much as he hated that they’d had to go through that he was also thankful that they had because he had found a good friend in Des, one that he didn’t want to lose if he could help it.

When she nuzzled him he leaned into it to show her that he appreciated the comfort.  Though he was a little confused by what she said next which he showed with a tilt of his head.  “You know I would help you with anything but why would you need to get out?”  Then she became serious as she spoke about her pack and what her alphas had done for her.  He listened carefully not wanting to miss anything, it would be important for the decision that he knew he would have to make.  “I wouldn’t mind a job in the pack, a way to show them I appreciate the chance they have given me.  Thanks Des, It would be good to have you there to help my case if I do talk to Namid.  Fallen Tree Cove does sound like a pack that I might be able to fit into.  I know it won’t be easy at first but I am willing to work for their trust if that is the course that I decide to take.”

~Table by Ace
(This post was last modified: Jun 19, 2015, 01:01 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Ace who has 200 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Desideria Barreda
Finally, finally, it seemed like she was getting through to her friend. Her tail began to wag behind her slender body as her show affection was returned and she hummed in her throat, eyes bright as she nuzzled back into the male's thick ruff. "I don't wanna get out of this pack. Not Fallen Tree Cove," she assured Kajika, pressing her face into his neck. "It wasn't easy, getting out of th' other packs I joined. You know, they took it all personal and shit, despite the reprimands I got. They tried to hunt me down, you know? S'why I ended up all the way in Relic Lore."

Where none of them will ever find me.

It was a satisfied sigh that escaped the older wolf as she finally stepped back, giving her friend a once over. "I’d be very happy to help if you came to our borders. Whatever you need, any sort of help, I'll definitely give a good word, yeah? Namid and I are friends – I dunno how much that's worth when it comes to recruiting, but I'll do my best for sure," Desideria insisted, her head bobbing with the notion.

Reaching only to lick at his jaw, she began to retreat, glancing back from where she'd come. "Thanks for the lesson, Kaj. I need to go back now, though. Gotta check the borders, you know? I really want to be a scout – I really do, I don't want the alphas thinking I'm slacking on the job." Laughing, she took a few more steps before adding over her shoulder, "I better see you soon!"

Exit.

LuDa-Stock & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
[Image: Desika_zps1xokdkap.png]