(See All?) Announcements
612 Users Online

animal urges — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Camio Zamora
One more post from all of us to wrap this up? @Nova @Nalda @Koda @Iopah

"Congratulations Koda, healthy and beautiful I'm sure?" It was a side question that the Zamora asked. He naturally assumed they were beautiful. Iopah had a lean build and stunning pelt, Koda had a strong build and his pelt also held a tasteful amount of handsomeness. Surely their children were stunning. Camio could only imagine for the moment. Maybe one day he could take Nalda to meet them.

Listening to Nova explain everything the male Zamora was truly impressed with his mate. She seemed to be taking charge of the situation. While it wasn't expected it was appreciated. Camio knew if he was talking about why they left his words would have came out much more distasteful; and the father would have hated talking in such a way in front of his beautiful Nalda. The thought of Nalda made him check on her form underneath his safe frame. Smiling softly Camio's brown eyes seemed to melt looking at his daughter. "This is almost over, Little Nalda. Soon you can nap and romp about all you want to." It was true. In the safety of Koda's pack Camio would feel safe with his daughter sleeping anytime and running around. Maybe this was what his family was suppose to be.

When Iopah showed up Camio's tag wagged and he woofed in low tones. "Iopah! You look great, Koda told me about the daughters you gave birth to. Congratulations on them." Looking under his legs he smiled at Nalda before looking back at his friend. "Our own daughter is a true replica of me and Nova. She seems to hold Nova's more shy tones though." Chuckling his head swung towards Nova with a gentle smile and caring eyes. "I love you." His voice was a whisper only to be shared between two mates.
and all the love lost was the love that i kept
in coffins and boxes, a museum of the dead
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
It seemed that even speaking of the agouti queen would bring her appearance as his wife made her way slowly into the scene. She had slimmed down some since giving birth but she still glowed as a mother would carrying her first litter and he couldn't help the smile that crept up his lips as she addressed both Camio and Nova--it would seem that they had been given her blessing after all. The light touch of Iopah at his side snapped him back to the topic at hand and he found himself clearing his throat while in deep thought over what the dark woman had admitted to them both. Nina had not allowed them to breed, as he had expected her to deny them considering she had not even given her equal nor second highest subordinate the privilege, and finally found the words he'd been waiting for.   "I had no idea, I thought you two just wandered from the pack without a word, I should have known two strong and capable wolves would have never strayed without a real reason." and he wondered for a moment if the two would do the same next spring. His eyes glanced once more to Zalda, the result of their breeding outside of the Secret Woodland area and thought it better to address the issue closer to the spring time.

"Consider yourselves apart of Broken Timber Pines. I hope your loyalty to us lasts longer than the next breeding season." and he winked, leaning finally into Camio first to brush the stench of the Pines upon his pelt before doing so to Nova and lastly their little girl. He was happy to have another male in the pack considering how few he often saw @Inkheart around the pack, and having another female that Iopah could relate to would do the agouti queen well. This was what he'd wanted for his pack all along.

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by PuppyThief who has 181 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nalda

The conversation seemed to drag on endlessly, and the small girl started to feel rather weary. The trip had been long and strenuous to the pup who had previously only known her birth den, and the meeting with a stranger only added to her tiring anxiety. When Camio's head appeared, upside down in front of her, Nalda perked up, wide baby blues glowing with joy. She yipped eagerly in response to her father's voice, daring to step forwards to lick his nose before it disappeared again, his attention back on the stranger.

As time had passed, the young child had slowly started getting accustomed to the situation, realizing that the pale giant only seemed to want to talk with her parents. Now, while Nova spoke, the rust-tipped pup slowly peeked out from her shelter, creeping forwards a little to get a better view of their surroundings. With her father above her and mother right by their side, Nalda started to feel safe, daring to look up at the cream and silver man who was smiling down at her. Her bat-like ears slowly rose, curiosity beginning to overtake her fear. That was when the sound of rustling in the underbrush made her head jerk to the side, the sight of another figure approaching quickly, sending the tiny girl scampering backwards, underneath Camio's safe, warm belly.

She whined in exhaustion, lying down on the dirt and breathing deeply; all this scares were more than her young body could handle. She could hear the gruff voice of the newcomer, and her eyes locked on the new set of light paws, standing beside's the silver giant. She wondered exactly how many people would be joining them, ears flattening back to try and block out all the voices. She just hoped this would soon be over.

A disturbance of her father's, otherwise so rock-like, body mad her stir, rising to her short, chubby legs as Camio stepped forwards to accept a gentle touch from the pale giant. Nalda pressed against her sire's strong leg, feeling exposed like this, suddenly mostly free of his reassuring shelter. Nova was next to get a brush of the man's cheek, and then his bright, honeyed eyes was on the child, snout bowing towards her. Nalda swallowed hard and straightened herself, bravely copying her parents in letting the stranger rub against her. His touch was surprisingly gentle, and for a moment, the girl's blurry gaze met his, eyes wide with wonder. Then he stepped back and she once again saw the other stranger. Shrinking fearfully, the young lass quickly moved to the nearest safe place, the opening between her mother's front legs. Here she pressed against a short, dark leg, looking up at Nalda with a begging expression, squeaking demandingly; she had had more than enough now, and she was very ready for a good, soothing meal and a nice long nap curled up between her parents.

Word count: 487

”Speech”
Because of work, my activity will fluctuate every other week. For more information and OOC preferrences check out my profile
Played by Kydnt who has 158 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nova
@Iopah @Camio One of you guys' turn I think?

Now that the words were out and in the air, Nova felt sheepish for having said them. She truly did not want Koda and Iopah to think her and Camio would be as swiftly gone again the next spring or else trying to otherwise bend the rules. Nova bobbed her head in firm understanding at Iopah's mention of rules. Nova had every intention in following them.

Nova happily pressed into Koda's brush of scent, her tail wagging as the realization of the situation hit her. Now they would have a home among friends. And most importantly they had welcomed their little daughter as well. As she glanced down to Nalda the happy sway of Nova's tail hesitated. Little Nalda looked terrified! Nova shifted her paws to allow the little cub to claim her place within the shelter of her long legs, a tight worried frown pulling at the corner of her lips. She really hoped Nalda would warm up to their new home.

Nova lovingly nudged Camio's shoulder with the crown of her head before standing. Delicately Nova reached down, brushing a damp tongue over Nalda's rosy head before gently grabbing the skin at her nape and lifting the girl into the air before following her new leaders into the territory.

Played by Emma who has 530 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Iopah Reinier
not sure if @Camio wanted one more post?

This couple had not done wrong by her. Iopah could not fault them for information Nina had never shared with her equal and second. She watched the act with solemnity, a silent witness as Broken Timber Pines grew by three wolves. They were capable, Iopah thought of a dead wolverine in a distant land. Their strength could not be forgotten, Iopah remembered obedient jaws closing around Lugh's leg. They were the kind of wolves she wanted watching over the Pines pups and guarding the borders.

There was slight hesitation and then a sudden remembrance as Iopah hurried to keep pace with them. She pulled alongside Koda and used a gentle nudge to gain his attention and turn their path slightly. Ivory paws lead them down a trail she'd forged the day after founding the pack. There were many dens that had been too large to serve as a birthing den, but certainly might be appreciated for the older and rapidly growing Nalda. She cast a brief glance at the fellow mother, explaining with a soft voice. "My den is in this direction, close to Zia's." Gold eyes drifted to the exhausted pup. Nothing to or off the youngest Zamora, but it was clear she had the alpha's attention. "It might be best to keep them nearby." Iopah could only imagine the children would be drawn to their fellow play-mates in the coming weeks and it would be easier for the mothers to have them together.

It was not a long trail and it's path lead directly to her own den with her own daughters. There was no hurry, they had just been fed and Zia tended her own new-born Arion nearby. She paused at each den, waiting patiently for the new family to be properly settled before continuing the trail alone. Both girls were still sleeping and Iopah curled about them with a contended sigh. Broken Timbers Pines would be all the safer for the new additions.

-Fade to Black-