Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
@Gent - Maybe 1 last post from you?
The person that you’d take a bullet for is behind the trigger

The Slayer was pleased when Gent announced he would help as much as he could while still managing the pack he was alpha of. Karpos dipped his head, understanding as he himself could not get out much because of his duties as a guardian. Who the hell knew where Aponi was? Frankly, he stopped caring about her a long time ago. The dark man would ask him if there was anything he did know as Karpos had risen to make his way back to the River. Karpos thought about whether or not to add this tidbit, but he supposed it wouldn’t hurt it there was any sort of truth to it.

“It might just be my suspicion, or a grudge I hold. Elettra Archer has already killed one alpha, my father, what’s to stop her from taking another’s life? With the lack of leads I’ve found, that’s the only suspicion I have to go on.” The man announced. “I’ll make a visit if I find anything else but I have to get back to the River.” He promised as he dipped his head as a goodbye and started to take off, the scarred eye blinking a few times alongside his other one as a smile hinted at his features. He wouldn’t be alone in the search for his former mentor’s killer, and it was some viable help.

Aponi said she’d help, but she had provided no assistance what so ever so he felt much better knowing Gent was also on the case.

-Exit-

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
Gent listened to his words, very much pleased with just how honest Karpos was with his admission. He hadn't known the boys past, and certainly wasn't aware that his own father had been murdered. It certainly did seem like a biased assumption, but given the connector of their shared past he would pursue as much information about this Elettra Archer has he could. The name alone did not ring any bells, but he could ask @Minka if she were aware of any wolves that laid claim to that particular surname.

As Karpos spoke of his departure, Gent nodded his head in agreeance, speaking only the words "Until we meet again," before turning to go his own way. It was decent timing, for his own pack duties had been calling to him. The man hated to be even this far away from them, given all that had happened and the precious souls that resided within the borders, and as much as he would have loved to of spent more time with Karpos talking about far less serious things, the guardians were far too busy for such things at this time.

As he made the journey back, he dwelled upon all of the novel information just supplied to him. There was no peace with what had been told to him, as he had been so hoping there would be once he finally determined the cause of the Keep's covert fate. Now that he had answers, things were only all the more difficult. Gent's plate was quickly filling up with wolves whom he held a grudge against, and while he was quickly seeing the downfall to this, he couldn't bring himself to relinquish any of them. No, this only meant that he would have to work harder to rectify them.