(See All?) Announcements
640 Users Online
Google, Bing

Follow My Feet — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Her tail was wild, a waving banner out behind her which only heightened to Enoki's greeting which she embraced in turn, moving her muzzle to wrap her head in a 'wolfish hug' along the side of Enoki's nape, only pulling away when she shifted to lick at her chin which Elettra responded with a murmuring, playful growl. At Enoki's words, the Matriarch's eyes shifted to Morganna. Though they did not fall hard on her, as though telling her to leave, though hoped she would stay to hear the information and a nod of her head was given in approval as Morganna sat down and listened on the side-lines. After all, with Sorya gone (formerly her Second and Guardian) and Adele having stepped down to give Morganna way, her daughter was not only her Second in Command now, though likely the woman to be taking her place when Elettra was no longer up to it (which was coming a whole lot sooner then Elettra would ever like to admit).

"Tell me everything." She was eager to know of her friend's whereabouts, perhaps using this opportunity to live through her. It had been quite some time since she had left the Southern Eden and even far longer before she had gone further. She could not help her curiosity. After playfully snapping towards Enoki's ear for her to get on with it, Elettra sat down before the mouth of the pack den, making sure that if any of her children were to stir she would notice them wondering off before they could get far.
(This post was last modified: Oct 03, 2015, 09:17 PM by Elettra.)
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer

The softest of chuckles fell from Enoki's swarthy lips as Elettra urged her to reveal her findings, offering her ear a playful snap that resulted in them swiftly swinging back for a spare moment before the words began to tumble free. "There was nothing exciting to see during most of my journey at first. I encountered a young girl, a daughter of Nina by the name of Danica expecting a litter of her own." As she spoke, her body shifted into a more comfortable position, ivory dipped tail wrapping around her patchwork haunches. "It was when I began to travel north into a thick collection of timbers that I came across something interesting. I was conversing with a young boy, maybe a just over a yearling in age with fur as gold as the sun. He claimed his name to be Datura, but then a female appeared."

This was when the information Enoki knew Elettra would find useful would be revealed. "Her name was Minka Lagina, lead female of a pack called Round Stone Crest." It was near impossible to tell at that time how long said pack had come into existence, but a new pack regardless was always worth reporting. With new packs came the possibility of competition for food resources and with the approaching of winter one would need as little competition as possible. "I have no idea how long they have come to settle up north, or if that name means anything to you, but I knew it would be best to inform you of this new pack."

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The first bit of information she had been given was interesting. Nina had become a grandmother this year as well with one of her own giving birth, her daughter from her first litter. A child of her first litter as well had done the same, though Elettra had hoped Nina's grandchildren would come of a lighter air then Elettra's own. It was small information which really gave no direct affect to her, though yet the woman kept it in stride. Next as more so curious, the knowing of Enoki having stumbled upon 'Minka Lagina'. The enemy of her allies was never unbeknownst to Elettra, who kept a look out on the whereabouts of there Cedarwood members for the sake of Secret Woodlands and had ever intention of doing so for Whisper Caverns should the whereabouts of the mated Lagina pair be founded. "She is a former member of Whisper Caverns, a law-breaker, from what I've been told..." She bothered not to go into full detail on the situation, for even Elettra's knowledge of the whole situation was vague, having not spoken to Narime herself in quite some time... "Thank you, Enoki for that." Her eyes shift to her daughter then, who was as her brother, a well learning scout among the pack. "I'm sure it would not take you long to find a cavern wolf to the west to report this back too?" Elettra had no intention of sparing any time when it came to informing her allies the new information which was given to them. If the other pack was as far north as Enoki suggested, then certainly these wolves would be of little problem here in the Southern Eden. Still, news was news and the more the allied pack shared among one another, the better.

Clearing her throat, she turned her attention fully back onto the patched black and white wolf. "Where all did you go? Any beauty I'm missing out on besides these sad willows?" Her lips upturn in a smirk towards her friend, still curious as to the whereabouts of her travels. Out in the far north and beyond the mountains to the other side, were places Elettra knew little. She had been to the waterfalls before, which were beautiful, and had ventured through a dark, mucky and bug infested forest beyond the mountains, though this was as far as her knowledge really went. Now as she aged it became more and more certain her placement would forever remain here, a fact that she was also as equally content with despite her curiosity.
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
I believe right here is a good ending point? Go ahead and fade if you'd like, or archive. <3

So this Minka Lagina character was deemed a traitor in the eyes of the cavern dwelling wolves to their western borders, a fact that both bewildered the piebald woman and yet didn't at the same time. Upon recalling flashes of memory from their brief encounter it did warrant a question as to what it was exactly the tawny woman had done to earn such a branding title, although, Elettra was quick to put such to rest with the last portion of her statement. By the sound of it the dark queen was foggy herself in the lavish details of the ordeal leaving only Narime and the Crest matriarch to know the story in its entirety. 

"It's no trouble at all." Enoki granted in response to the token of appreciation, ivory tipped tail thumping delicately at her side upon the ground. Hushing her words, the Ashrelle woman allowed her friend to instruct the princess on what to do with this piece of information before she spoke in her direction with a curious question about what beauty she may be missing out on since laying permanent claim to the dropping willows. "The world out there is full of beautiful places, but I missed the unique beauty found only under the canopy of our beloved willows." Pausing briefly ebony limbs gradually brought the patchy woman's body to press into the ground in a more comfortable, laying position.

"I trekked northward first to the cherry orchard where I met Danica, the trees were a wondrous sight with their branches dotted in tiny blossoms. From there I continued north until the ground became mountainous and thick with a dense source of  poplar, ash, crab-apple timbers. Have you ate a crabapple before? They use to grow in my homeland. Bitter if eaten too soon, but a delicious treat in the fall once they ripen." A small chuckle passed over Enoki's lips at her rambling, a warmness twinkling behind the smoldering shade of amber irises at the mawkish like memories of her upbringing. "But long story short nothing was as beautiful as home." And not a truer statement could be said in that moment. Home is where the heart is and these sad willows had captured the piebald deeply. This was home

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
She listened on to the woman, talking of the cherry blossoms and these crab apple trees to which Elettra silently shook her head to at the question of ever having any before. Although Elettra had tried eating different fruits and such truth of the matter was, she loved her meat - bloody, red, juicy meat, which was probably why she did not care for sea food or food of the rivers and lakes much ether. It was red meat or herbs for her. She smiles ever silently, listening on and laying out so that she was stretched out in the sunlight, basking with her friend. It would seem that she was staying then. 'Home sweet home' and Elettra Archer could not be more thankful for her friend's return.