(See All?) Announcements
714 Users Online
Google, Bing, Baidu, Chaos

Tell me you know what I mean — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 8 posts.
Inactive
Nero Calventius

A sense of satisfaction coursed through the yearlings veins as his company appeared to perk up, though the sudden change in emotion did bring forth some sort of dark energy with it. The previous spiritual aura he'd experienced earlier had almost completely vanished, what was she thinking about? He studied her posture, waiting to see if she had anything to add  toward the mix, but she never did. Perhaps now with her eye out of the way they'd be able to carry out a decent conversation, that is, if the company was capable of such a task. Worst case scenario he'd just leave, after all nothing was binding him to the area. He just 'happened' upon it; 'happened' upon her. The likeliness of them ever encountering one another again was slim to zero, and he was perfectly fine with that.

"Primroze.." he mumbled, how boring. "In my native tongue, that'd be ηράνθεμο. We had quite a few primroze..Ye' mum didn' get real creative wi' that one now did she?" Letting out another rather misplaced grunt, Nero allowed his eyes to wander around their current surroundings. The name of her homelands rang no bells, though it wasn't like he'd expected it to in the first place. "Na familiar. Ye' royalty or ish ye' common folk?" The matter was of no importance, Nero just hadn't the slightest clue what to talk about with the grotesque elder. Awkwardness made the male uncomfortable, hopefully she'd spice of the topic with something amusing.

'Wa' my shtill doin' here..?'

MY PLAGUES BEGUN

WORD COUNT: 253

OOC - -Mine's equally as short, don't worry XuX
regular text -

thought text

- talking text -

translation text hover over

Played by AshBash who has 156 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hexamora Beauvau
I figure they can run into an aggressive bear and end up getting chased off or something for a dramatic exit. xD Plus minor foul language.

She sat there quietly as he mused over her name that was not her name at all. Commenting on how dull her mother must have been to name her such a boring name. Had the elderly woman had any feelings toward her kin a snarl may have risen to settle on wrinkled lips, but a lazy shrug of her shoulders was the only response to this. Then he moved on to mule over whether she held regal ties somewhere or not. At this Hexamora gave an obnoxious snort. "One, you must be as dumb as you look to think i'd actually give you my proper name and secondly royalty is a bunch of hogwash." Peering over her shoulder momentarily, her single optics once more settled on the biscuit hued boy.

Did he really believe such bullshit? "There is no such thing as royalty. Those who think they're so high and mighty have a giant tree branch lodged up their asses." Shaking her head a genuine laughter passed over her lips to echo and bounce off the various trunks surrounding them. "What makes one wolf different from another? So you got some land under ya paw, popped some pups out. Big whoop. Doesn't make you any different. You still eat the same stuff and shit like everyone else." She scoffed with another bemused shake of her head. "You've got to be dumber than dirt to believe that crap." And not a single care was given if her words had come to offend her company. Emerald optic darting to the sudden scattering of birds nestled in the canopy of a near by tree. Now what could have made them flee so suddenly? As quick as the birds had flown the coop, an entirely new aura encased the grove. Narrowing her eye to a half close, ivory limbs rose to begin stalking in that direction. Something wasn't right.

Fade.

(This post was last modified: Oct 01, 2015, 07:57 PM by Hexamora.)