(See All?) Announcements
711 Users Online
Google, Bing, Baidu

Whatever will be, will be — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Xiaoge who has 55 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alphinaud Lothaire
Alphinaud nodded in agreement with the black male. He was happy the male could understand his thoughts on the matter. He had met wolves who didn’t think the same, they came and went with the season. Of course everyone was different and his wanderlust was different from a real adventurer. In the end of the day he wished to have a family and a home base, real adventurers found a home in every place. ‘It must be hard to pick the right ones. Especially with so many newcomers like myself, winter times would be quite busy I imagine.’ Winter was a harsh time for rogues, his first winter alone had been harsh enough for him to consider to go back home. He was glad he hadn’t but he knew winter was spend preferably with others.

A wide grin spread on Phin’s face as Gent told him he was one of the few. It was quite a compliment for the artic. He wasn’t used to a lot of compliments, mainly due his humble personality in everything he ever achieved. Especially with a fierce competing sister on his side it was not often he would get praising words from someone other than his mother. ‘I think they would be highly disappointed to go to sleep without an bedtime story.’ He said with a nod. ‘It was a pleasure to meet you Gent, I’m sure I’ll come by for a visit, or when I’m ready to settle down.’ The wolf smiled with a slight dip of his head as he watched the black King take his leave. He too would have to find a shelter for the night. He had a lot to think about.

282 words

{ ooc notes Exit, I'll archive the thread ^^
regular text -

thought text

- talking text