(See All?) Announcements
483 Users Online
Google, Bing, Mouseling, Atlas, Aven

Blood is thicker — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer

"Mmm," he hummed back at her when she was through. For a man of so many words and a silver tongue to boot, Sköll found that he had nothing much else to say. What trouble she had brought up had been whisked away - at least on Morganna's part, he couldn't be sure of what the rest of the pack thought of him or Titan or Xetor and how the other Archer he had come to draw his last breath - and all that was left was to console her. She believed him to not be at fault and for that he was absolutely grateful. If he was going to be truthful to himself, now that he had considered it, he had to admit that he didn't care if the whole world had turned against him. For as long as he had his sister's favor, he couldn't care less about anything or anyone else.

Morganna was all that mattered. If he could recover his beloved Piety, then that was merely a bonus.

The princess withdrew from him and it coaxed the slightest of frowns onto his scarred face. A small kiss from her was quick to soothe him though and he quietly smiled back to her. In that moment, it seemed to have become clear: Morganna had a point about considering the pack's current male hierarchy and, the more he focused on this, stared deep into those sunset-hued eyes, the more he found that the wound in his heart hurt less and less.

A nod was given in return, a deep breath issued from his lungs as if he had been relieved of some heavy weight from his stark black shoulders. If he was correct in assuming what she was trying to insinuate, then she was right; and, if Renier was going to disappoint her by going away, then it was in his best interests to appease her in his place.

(Fade.)

i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away