(See All?) Announcements
476 Users Online
Bing, Adelard, Oleander, Google

And no one cried out murder (M) — Red Fern Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
No worries. We can start to wrap it up and if Toxin would like to chase her out that would be fine.

Leotie wasn't sure what would happen next, woman seemed very intent on causing her harm.  She waited watching every move of the woman for any indication of what she might do next so that she could react accordingly.  She did not want to be injured, it might keep her from getting home and she could not afford that.  It was quite the surprise when she was finally released. Slowly Leotie rose to her full height never letting her eyes leave the woman who'd just attacked her. She would not allow that to happen to her again was the thought that ran through her mind as she shook out her pelt.

The proposition that the female offered was to say the least something of a surprise to Leotie after what had just happened.  For the slightest moment she was conflicted about the choice she had to make.  She needed help that was something she was sure about.  This woman was offering her that and it was something that she almost instantly said yes to before her doubts crept in.  In light of what had happened Leotie knew in her heart she could not accept. "I appreciate the mercy you have shown me but I can not accept your offer," She stated confidently. The last thing she wanted was to become like the woman in front of her and she felt she most certainly would if she stayed with her.  "I think it best if I leave of this place "she added with as much dignity as she could muster after what had just happened.

(This post was last modified: Oct 15, 2015, 01:50 AM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by WildOne who has 15 posts.
Inactive II. Yearling
Nightshade Asurn
(Sorry! Activity check caught me off guard.)
lyrics or quotes
red fern forest
Ill be brewing trouble for dinner
(Bit of a PP, will change if you want)

Tall, proud, and regal Nightshade stood before her and let out a long sigh as she thought deeply. She cringed at the word mercy, but decided the woman before her had received enough for one day if what she said was true. "Very well, since you're not familiar with the ways of a wolf I must tell you mercy is a rare thing. Especially from the wolves of my name, in fact is weakness. Wolves who show mercy get taken advantage of and end up dead or starving somewhere along the line..." She trailed off, "You have the count of three to get moving....one......two." Quickly the other wolf had turned to hastily disappear into the ferns, but not fast enough, "Three!" Toxin bellowed out in loud battle cry, lounging fourth on powerful legs. She snapped her teeth in the direction the female had gone, following her scent until it had met the boarders. Once there she lifted her head to the skies to howl I am Lixir, and the ferns belong to me! Heed my warning for trespassers will be met with fangs! She made sure the melody was loud and fierce, meant for all to hear.

Satisfied with herself the cocky young yearling turned back into her lands. It was about time for a snack by now, and boy was the yearling hungry after the interesting encounter with miss Leotie. Nightshade still held many questions for the girl, but she had already talked quite a lot today and was ready to be wrapped around the comforting cloak of silence that awaited her. Her ears quickly turned, the sound of a woodpecker resonating through the trees. Making a face of displeasure she headed out to make the poor thing shut up.

(This post was last modified: Nov 16, 2015, 02:17 AM by Toxin.)
To family I am Nightshade
To strangers I am Lixir
To pack mates I am Toxin
#SabikNightshade
The toxin in your veins
#SabikShade
No battle too big,
no fight too small.
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
No worries

Leotie had made the decision to leave, one that she thought was in her best interest considering the woman she'd had the unfortunate opportunity to run into. In fact when given the first chance to get away she took it running from the area as fast as she could to get away before something else bad happened. The sound of the woman's voice as she made it clear what would happen to trespasser ' s following behind Leotie and making it that much easier to not look back as she tried to put as much distance between her and the woman. As much as she hated the idea of running like that she didn't desire giving to woman the chance to try and hurt her.

The hope that she would never see that woman again was a strong one and the desire to get away from her even stronger. It carried Leotie a great distance from where she'd encountered her, a distance she hoped was great enough. Eventually she had to stop to catch her breath so she slowed her pace to a walk and eventually stopped. Her sides heaved as she looked back in the direction she'd come to double check she hadn't been followed. However as she took in her surroundings she realized that she had only been carried further from finding her way home.

(This post was last modified: Nov 16, 2015, 10:00 AM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you