584 Users Online
Google, Bing, Atlas

she lit a fire — Cold Water Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
No worries, I understand how it can be.

Speaking of Sahalie’s grandfather and father caused her to think of her own family and all that she didn’t know about them. She only vaguely remembered her mother since she had been taken from her as a pup but there was also her father, where had he been? Sahalie’s father was here in the pack, had been leader so it would make sense that her father should have been with her as she grew up. Her grandparents were another story altogether and one that she hadn’t every really thought about but having talked with Sahalie and learning of where she had gotten her name Leotie felt that family was an important thing out here. This was a revelation that she had not been expecting and she felt somewhat sad that she couldn’t share more about her own family.

Leotie gave a sharp nod to her pack mates question and listened as she spoke about those who had been lost. It was very sad that those who had gone missing were family to the youngster causing Leotie to wish for her that she hadn’t had to go through that sort of pain. “I’m sorry to hear that and I hope that you find them soon,” she offered though she was sure that it couldn’t be enough because it couldn’t bring Sahalie’s mother and brother back. There were also some others that had gotten lost as well, “May I ask what you are doing? Perhaps I could help,” Now that she was part of the pack she felt that it was part of her duty to help in whatever way she could and perhaps learn how to help the pack better in the process.

The story of how she had gotten lost was out the best that she understood it anyway. Surprisingly she didn’t feel the usual sadness that she had in previous telling’s. Leotie thought that perhaps she was finally putting what had happened behind her and finally moving on from it. She did offer a smile to the young female, “Yes I am,” she agreed about being there, “And I hope to be for a long while.” As long as she earned her keep and learned as much as she could she didn’t see any reason why that couldn’t happen. “Thank you, I would like that very much. It’s not as much fun as you might think being lost,” she said a slight jest in her tone. She had found out quickly just how scary it could be.

Leotie was a little surprised by the question that had been posed to her from the young female but she didn’t have to hesitate in answer but instead gave Sahalie an answer right away, “Yes of course. I would be honored,” she said with a smile.

(This post was last modified: Jan 02, 2016, 06:12 PM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Sarah who has 612 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sahalie Leigh
feel free to wrap this up in your next post or something? we can have another thread, too if you'd like :3

"Mmm," Sahalie mumbled awkwardly in response to Leotie's condolences, bobbing her head slightly. There seemeed little else she could do besides agree that, yes, she too hoped that she would find them sooner rather than later. It seemed a little stranger to get an apology out of someone. Most often it was the other way around. No one had apologized to her about the loss of her mother, when her father disappeared, when Anna had died. It was just strange.

"Just going up north and looking for whatever signs of him I can find. It's hard with all this snow. And he's been gone almost a whole moon now." She tried to keep the whine from her voice. "I'm not really sure what else I can do." Or what Leotie could do, for that matter. But four eyes were better than two, and it was too soon for her to give up hope. Sahalie nodded again.

A bright, genuine smile sparkled on the dark wolf's face, almost enough to pierce the fog. It hardly mattered anyway: they were here now, at the main clearing where everyone slept. It felt good to have a friend in the pack, a real one. @Spieden was... apparently not a mother, but at least some of their relationship was obligatory. Sahalie was still trying to figure out just how much. But with Leotie there were no concerns. "Great! We start tomorrow then!"
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

It was sad that sad that Sahaile was missing so many from her life and especially her brother. Leotie was sure that she had a brother at some time but she couldn’t remember her siblings. She hated the fact that she couldn’t remember her young life but there wasn’t much that she could do about that. Now she had to focus on her new life in the pack and talking with Sahalie was the first step in making friends and becoming part of the pack.

She wasn’t expecting the answer that she got when she asked what the young female was doing but she could hear how badly she wanted to find her brother in her voice. The yearling gave a nod, “I’m not sure what else you can do either if you haven’t found him anywhere around here,” said Leotie sympathetically. She felt bad for the youngster but if she had already searched this area then she had to search further if wanted to find him, “I do hope that you do find him soon.”

Leotie was glad to be friend with Sahalie, glad that she had friend in the pack and perhaps someone to help her to understand pack life and living away from her humans. Leotie offered a smile, “Great! I look forward to it and if you want help looking for your brother I would be glad to help you any way that I can.” They were back at the den by this point, “Thank you for helping me get back, I should probably turn in now but I will definitely see you tomorrow,” she stated before she turned to go into the den for the night.

(This post was last modified: Feb 15, 2016, 11:56 PM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you