(See All?) Announcements
632 Users Online
Bing, Viorel, Google, Finley, Isla

the crystal ship — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 47 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mittani Morelli
Kinda short, sorry. Feel free to archive after your next post.

She was so obedient and he loved it. He couldn't have asked for a better female to trail by his side. The pale Morelli was certain that she was his little shadow in all ways possible. Perhaps one day he could break her out of that delicate mindset and watch her truly blossom. Oh, how the mere thought made him feel excited down to his very core.

Mittani felt himself relax at her touch and words. No one else would be allowed to be so personal with him. His little rabbit knew her place and his comfort zones. She was also so fragile he was sure she wouldn't dare try to rebel against him. Not to mention she had that fear instilled into her and sometimes he couldn't help but use it to his advantage.

At her words, he offered a sick smile and a nudge. "Don't worry about me, dear. Come with me. We can stroll and have a chat or two. Perhaps romp around if you're feeling up to it." He teased softly and nipped her crown with care. Mittani took off at a light jog with his tail waving behind him in a playful motion. He knew @Cheedo would be right there for him. She always was and never wouldn't be.
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

It wasn't easy in this new place but having Mitt by her side vowing to protect her no matter what made it a little easier.  He was her white knight, her protector, and the man who had been there when she needed him most.  His outbursts could be scary but she knew he wouldn't really hurt her, they were only meant to let her know her place. Cheedo knew it quite well after being with him for as long as she had.  There was no question in her mind where she belonged, it was with him and he now knew it.

Leaning into him she felt him relax and knew that she was giving him the comfort he needed as he had always done for her. She spoke the words he needed to hear so that he would know she didn't doubt him and that she counted on him. It didn't matter what happened, she made her choice and he now knew it.  More than anything she was happy to be the one that could bring him comfort, to give him something in return for his protection.

His confidence that everything would be okay lessened her worry some. She met his smile and nudge with a small smile of her own. “I trust you can take care of yourself. A stroll and a chat with you is exactly what I need just now and I think I might also be up for a romp,” she teased back though felt it might be what she needed to ease some of her fears further. She did not have the chance to return his nip as he as off less than a moment later.  Quickly she rose to her feet and jogged off to catch up with him, to follow him as she had promised she would always do.

(This post was last modified: Feb 14, 2017, 03:53 AM by Cheedo.)
[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you