(See All?) Announcements
657 Users Online
Aven, Bing, Google, Sophrosnia

pumpkin spice — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

She may not have liked the idea that her siblings had chosen to leave Hearthwood and their family but it was something she would have to accept. Inna didn't know if she would ever see them again but she hoped that they were safe and happy wherever they were. That was all that she could hope for them, they had chosen their path and she had to accept that. She'd had done the same only her path had led her back to her pack and her family.

Now her mother was leaving and while she understood stood the need for her trip Inna worried about what Hearthwood would be like without her. She had faith that everything would be fine in Lachesis paws but she’d never been in Hearthwood without her mother. Inna had already made up her mind though and she wasn't one to change it easily. They would get by, if her mother had faith then so would she.

Kisla suddenly spoke of Inna's grandmother which instantly drew her gaze up to meet the green on of her mother’s. She hadn't heard much about her grandmother but that only made her more curious as she was about the rest of her family. The ones in Oak Tree Bend who she hoped to one day meet, “I wish I could have too,” she said offering Kisla a smile.

There was still so much she had to learn about her family that she hope she would one day get the chance to. For now she accepted that her mother would be leaving for a time and she would need to help where she could. As Kisla nodded and asked her to walk with her Inna nodded, “I would like that,” she replied as she moved to spend a little more time with Kisla before her departure.

(This post was last modified: Feb 23, 2017, 07:48 AM by Inna.)
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.