(See All?) Announcements
566 Users Online
Bing, Google

A Little Lesson — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 893 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

OOC! You wanna fade with your next one? :)

His response to her saying she'd try to not trigger his memories was met with 'do what you think is best'. For a moment she was taken aback but that was quickly squashed as went one to say that her bluntness was actually helping him get better and that he didnt want her to have to watch what she said around him. Maybe she would learn to not be so hard on herself. To once not punish herself for a mistake. She nodded in understanding to his words "I'll try to not to do that...I'm glad I'm helping you" she smiled genuinely at him.

While Moon didnt understand what the red vet was making her feel inside she did know that she didnt ever want to hurt him, she just wanted him to be happy. A hum vibrated in her throat at he moved to press his face into her neck. She moved her head around so that it was sort of wrapped around him as to embrace him. "You make me feel safe" he said into her fur. His voice was muffled but she had heard him nonetheless. He looked back at her with his brilliant green eye and said he hasn't felt that way in a very long time. Her tail swept the ground happily as she looked at him. "That's what I'm here for" she said tucking her head under his chin so that he could rest it upon her. The statement was surprising to the woman but she paid no mind since it felt so right rolling off her tounge like she was meant to say it.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall

OOC!  

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 280

“I’ll try not to do that.”

That was all Tagg could ask; he didn’t want to tell her what she should and should not do; it was her life and he wasn’t going to dictate it.  Not only that, but she was technically his superior, though she clearly wasn’t the type to flaunt it.

When his head-tuck was reciprocated with a hum, Tagg felt light.  When she tucked her head under his and said that’s what she was there for, he felt warm.  Confusion settled over him.  What is happening to me? He didn’t think he was sick, but…

A new thought occurred to him, one he quickly shooed away.  He couldn’t be- could he?

He would think about it later.  “I was thinking about moving to the pack den.” He said after they’d sat for a moment in silence.  “It’s about time…” It’s about time I stop hiding. But he didn’t want to admit out loud that’s what he was doing.  He hated admitting it to himself.  To be fair, the others were less likely to surprise him if they knew he could be found at the den, or if they were there when he woke up.  Perhaps sleeping with the rest of the pack would help him to grow more comfortable around the rest of them.

Tagg realized the day was getting on, and they’d been out practicing the pounce for longer than he’d thought.  He should really go hunt, but he didn’t want the moment he’d found himself in to end.  With a sigh the veteran reluctantly stood up.  “I’m going to hunt.” He told her. “I’m sure you’ve got other duties but… You can come if you’d like.” He smiled, hoping she’d agree.

FADE

"Speech"  Thought

[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l