566 Users Online
Google, Hazelnut

couldn't give me a myth, i had to write my own — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Guardian Dem 2/3

The way he had hit her had caused her to stumble back a little, she hadn't been expecting for him to come at her as he had. So she had to rethink things a little she supposed. However she waited to see what his next move would be so that she might be able to avoid what had previously happened. When he came at her with his jaws parted Leotie quickly thought about her options, she'd never had to think on her feet like this before or spar actually . She wanted to do well and not completely fail in front of her friend. It came to her mind almost by accident, just before Kerb reached her Leotie moved out of his way.

She wasn't sure what it was called but something has come to her, perhaps a memory from her puppyhood. She didn't know but she used that memory as she jumped on his back though she wasn't sure what it would accomplish. Something was better than nothing and since his sad happened to be there sticking up she grabbed at that with her teeth. She didn't know if she was actually sparing but she hoped Kerb could help her if she wasn't really sparing.

<center>~Table by Switch</center>
(This post was last modified: Mar 24, 2017, 12:04 AM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
guardian demonstration 3/3

He thought he had it but when his jaws clamped down on nothing but air he was surprised and impressed. @Leotie had managed to get out of the way. The tawny Rigel wished to turn around and give it another go but there was suddenly a weight on his back. A rather unusually loud and aggressive growl left his mouth as he went down to the ground. Was Leotie trying to kill him?! He laid on his side and wildly snapped his jaws towards her muzzle. While they were rank mates (of opposing genders of course) he wasn't sure if that was the smartest thing to do. In a real situation he could see how that would be smart but here that type of blow could have made him unnecessarily injured.

Kerberos hoped that if he could get a firm grip on her muzzle she would realize this sparring was done. He may have been flustered but he wasn't entirely mad at her. The tawny male wanted to talk to her now about this lesson. Hopefully, she wouldn't take his bit of harshness the wrong way. He would certainly need a bit of a break after this. His back a bit sore but he was sure it was nothing serious. Perhaps at worse a bruise or two.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
Guardian Dem 3/3

When she dodge his second attack Leotie was rather surprised with herself that she'd managed to avoid the snap of his jaws. Of course she had to think of an attack of her own, the only thing that came to mind was to jump on his back in an effort to knock him over. She did get him on his side but then an aggressive growl erupting from his throat and then he was wildly snapping at her. This behavior startled her to the point she moved away from him followed by an, “I'm sorry Kerb.”

She didn't know if he was angry with her or if it was all part of the spar but she'd never heard that sound directed toward her. It worried her that she might have upset him in some way and she felt bad for it. “I didn't meant to…,” She said trailing off not really sure what is was she'd done to get that kind of reaction out of her friend. Leotie didn't make another move in the spar in case he was angry with her and instead waited for him to get to his feet. She wasn't sure what was going to happen next but she waited to find out.

(This post was last modified: Mar 24, 2017, 01:36 AM by Leotie.)
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
feel free to archive or fade with your next post @Leotie

He heard her tone and he quickly moved to his paws. Kerb slowly approached her and placed his head on her shoulders. "I'm sorry I just was taken by surprise." He nuzzled into her scruff to show that he wasn't mad at her. He let his head rest there for a few more moments before he pulled his face out of her scruff. He brushed against the tawny female's side and nosed her cheek kindly.

"You did very good, Leotie. That last move was good." The tawny Rigel commented as his tail swayed softly behind his form. He was proud but that didn't mean he still approved of her using such a rough move on him. "Come on, we can find a snack and chat more about tips." He bumped his shoulder into her and set off at a slow stroll. He could use a nice hare. Kerberos hoped that Leotie would follow after him.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

All this sparring stuff was so new to her she wasn't sure what had caused the aggressive behavior in her friend. So the only thing she felt was right to do was apologize for what she had done wrong. As it turned out it seemed that all she'd done was surprise Kerb, “You don't have to apologize,” she told him, “It was my doing.” his next actions let her know that he really wasn't mad at her which brought a small smile to her face. She bumped his cheek with her nose to return the affection he'd showed her.

“Thank you Kerb, I'm glad to know I didn't do too bad for my first time.” It was a relief really that she wasn't completely clueless when. It came to sparring. Leotie really wanted to learn in case she ever needed the skill. He then suggested they get a snack and talk more about sparring. “Okay, I could use some more tips,” she said ready to listen to whatever he had to offer her on the subject. She smiled once more when he bumped her shoulder and as he set off she joined him. She was getting a little hungry to so was looking forward to the snack as well as the advice he might have.

(This post was last modified: Mar 24, 2017, 06:38 AM by Leotie.)