(See All?) Announcements
514 Users Online
Bing, Google, Mouseling

what to do to make it all feel better — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Like with Sven Kerb had his own questions about the humans which Leotie was more than happy to answer. If it helped her friends understand where she had come from then any answers she could give would be helpful. She actually liked that they were asking questions, it made her feel they weren't judging her badly for where she had come from but that they really did want to understand. She had come a long way since she'd come to the lore and she didn't want them to only see that she hadn't come from the wild but how far she'd come too.

A smile did spread across her face as Kerb compared humans to bald bears, it did leave a rather funny image in her head. “I suppose so except they don't have muzzle’s like bears, their noses are these little things on their faces” she said hoping that little detail might help the picture in his head. She wasn't sure, Leotie even felt the humans were strange creatures, like nothing she'd ever seen since coming to the lore. The next question Kerb asked caused her brows to furrow. “I hadn't really thought about it. Where the humans are it is frowned upon to eat them but I suppose they are like anything else. If you wanted to I suppose you could.” Leotie had never even considered that an option but then she had thought she was happy living with the humans. Then she'd​ come to the lore and saw there was so much more to life. Since that day it had only gotten better.

<center>~Table by Switch</center>
(This post was last modified: Mar 24, 2017, 01:44 AM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
think this can be wrapped up with your next post or even mine c: @Leotie

All of this was very strange and while Kerberos wanted to ignore it he simply couldn't. Information about a new creature he hadn't heard of was too good to pass up. Even if he wasn't exactly sure to picture them out as. Maybe one day he'd go on a hunt for these Hoomans. He could try and put some of his own theories about them to test.

His face scrunched a bit as he brought a paw up to swing at his muzzle. How the hell did they do anything? Kerberos was amazed they hadn't died off as a species yet. "Smelly, muzzleless, furless, two-legged bears." He spoke out loud as if it would conjure one right before him. Not that he really wanted to deal with one of these creatures in this moment but it would help him understand them at least a smidge better.

"Maybe you could tell me more about them while we head towards home?" The tawny Rigel suggested with a kind smile and bump to her cheek. He lifted himself off the ground as his tail swayed behind him. An invitation that he was ready to go whenever she was. There was still plenty distance till the Draw so they could chat about these creatures for a bit longer.
(This post was last modified: Apr 12, 2017, 12:43 AM by Kerberos.)
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
You can finish it with your next post or I can put a fade on this on. Just let me know.

Like with Sven Leotie tried to do her best in making it so that what she was telling Kerb about the humans could be understood. She felt that if she didn't what was the point in telling him because he wouldn't understand where she had come from. He was her friend and she wanted to help him as best she could because it was important that he understood what her past had been. He'd had much different questions than Sven but she supposed that was to be expected with their different personalities.

Leotie watched with a furrowed brow as Kerb brought his law up to his muzzle, as if he was trying g to use it like a he thought a hand should be used. She nodded as he listed of the traits she'd described to him as she explained the humans to him. “That about sums them up,” she said with a laugh. There wasn't much more to them then that but the image those words brought up in her mind was a little different than what she was used to.

“Alright, that sounds like a good idea. We should try and get some rest anyway it's been kind of a rough day.” She returned his bump of her cheek with a brush of her muzzle under his chin. When he rose from the ground she did as well, the events of the day had taken their toll. So the invitation he offered always accepted with a bump to his shoulder as she started moving in the direction of the draw. They had a good walk ahead of them which would be perfect for continuing their topic they'd been discussing.

Fade

~Table by Switch
(This post was last modified: Apr 12, 2017, 09:50 PM by Leotie.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you