(See All?) Announcements
305 Users Online
Aquene, Bing, Baidu, Google

Beacon of Hope — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno
@Pip & @Tyne, reunion thread!  Nauja is at the border of Grizzly Hollow but has not crossed.

The longer she traveled on her own after being with Vasu she disliked it more and more but she was determined to find Tyne and Pip. To see her family again and as the forest started to become more familiar she became more excited to see them.  Nauja still had her worries that they would be angry with her for disappearing but she hoped they would understand.  If they were in Grizzly Hollow still she would be happy for them to have found a place to call home. Her thoughts on the matter if home had certainly started to change since meeting Vasu and she couldn't wait to get back to him.

It was the scent that caught her attention giving her a clue that she had in fact found what she had been looking for.  Nauja quickened her pace as the scent markers became stronger until she was sure she'd found the border.  For a moment she stopped to take it in remembering just how it had looked the day they had come asking to join. She also remembered the day she had last looked upon it when she had chosen to leave in search of her ocean home.  Now she stood at the border hoping that her family was inside and would be happy to see her.  With a deep breath she rose her muzzle into the air and sent a clear call to Tyne and Pip. She then waited hoping the would soon appear and she could see them once more.

(This post was last modified: Feb 28, 2017, 11:25 AM by Nauja.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Grae who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

OOC! Yay reunion! Since this is literally a day before the first I'm going to assume some chances have begun but aren't full blown yet if that's alright with y'all! :)

The weather was warming in the lore as the snow had begun to get slushy in some spots. Stepping in puddles was not a favorite of the Kersey man given that they were so cold. He preferred the warmer puddles caught in a dip of sand along the shore of home but since there wasn't any way home he would simply have to deal with this. Spring was coming that was clear in more ways than one. The melting snow and especially the beginning stages of the breeding season. The females within the hallow had already begun their mood swings and the tawny male wanted nothing to do with it. He stayed as far from anyone as he could. Some days he even venture away from the borders to distract himself with hunting. This day turned out to be one of those days for the man. He walked leisurely towards the borders with his maw around two sets of ears belonging to the hares he had caught. Their bodies hung limp with the tips of their toes dragging in the snow as he walked to the nearest cache. Had he not had his sense of smell overrun with blood he would have picked up the familiar scent before hearing her call.

The voice that called for him and his smaller age-mate was both familiar and foreign to the man. Who was it? The only two possibilities would be Nauja or Niq'x since it had called for the sea wolves not the leaders. His pace quickened and he reached the borders quickly. Golden orbs took in the dark figure as his received his answer. "Nauja?" He called out from behind her. Tyne had placed his kills on the ground before him as he looked over her in disbelief. She had gone before he did. Guess she didnt find the way home either, maybe @Niq'x or @Blitz would have better luck.

[Image: tyne_by_becuffin-dblzjdk.png]

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Played by Vet who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pip Mizuno-Sørenson

The mute had only just finished burying a rabbit in one of the Hollow's caches when she heard the howl at the borders. @Nauja. So much had happened since her cousin left them. Did she even know that @Niq'x and @Blitz had also left? Maybe she knew where her siblings were. Pip's heart longed for news of them. At least to know that they were alright would have been enough.

But instead of coming immediately, the smallest sea wolf hesitated. Would her cousin leave again? Was this only a visit? Pip's tender heart felt more fragile than ever considering recent events and she wasn't sure she could handle another agemate leaving again. Was it a curse surrounding her that encouraged her loved ones elsewhere?

She dragged her paws as she made her way to the borders. Her lack of voice was of benefit in some instances; like now. It prevented her from howling in reply and giving away her position and just how close she was. Needless to say, @Tyne beat her there. The little mute regarded Nauja with a mild wariness as if she didn't quite trust her cousin's intentions. In an effort not to be rude or seem unwelcoming, she did wag her tail a little.

But was she here to stay?

[Image: pipwave_by_becuffin-dblzaqt.png]
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

Since coming back to the lore Nauja had been looking forward to the day she would get to see her family again. Standing at the border she was nervous of how Tyne and Pip would receive her and also worried other members of the pack might show up.  She was sure she couldn't possibly be on good terms after she'd slipped off one day and not returned. Her family had to come before any she might have of faxing the other members of Grizzly Hollow.  Her gaze looked through the trees for any sign that her family were coming to answer her call.

Nauja was disappointed that Vasu hadn't joined her on the journey to Grizzly Hollow but he'd had a point about ensuring the safety of their home.  She couldn't wait to get back to him especially with the change she'd felt in herself during her journey.  She'd started feeling hot itchy all over and a hunger that couldn't be satisfied, she'd tried to relieve the symptoms to no avail. It was her third year, she knew what this meant and part of her didn't want to go another year without having the desire that raged inside of her satisfied.

Her mind was brought back to the trees in front of her when she heard her name from behind her. It was Tyne, a wide smile crossing her face.  Immediately she went to him to greet him with a brush of her muzzle against his, “It's really me.  I'm so glad you're still here. Is Pip here too?” She asked but didn't have to wait for the him to answer.  The sound of footfalls traveled to her and she turned to find Pip who she greeted just as happily, “I'm so happy to see you,” she told the girl.  Looking between the two and letting her gaze rest on Tyne, “I hope I have found you well?”

(This post was last modified: Mar 05, 2017, 04:09 AM by Nauja.)
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

Golden eyes watched the dark female turn to fave him as he breathed out her name. She made her way over to him to greet him with a brush of her muzzle to his own as she stated that it was indeed her. Her greeting caught the Kersey man off guard. Was this really the oldest Mizuno that was ripped from their home? She seemed...different. He could hardly blame her since it had been a long time since the two last saw one another and he had changed as well. Either was this was his packmate and for that reason alone he was glad to see she was alright. The older sea wolf then asked about her younger cousin but before he could answer the small mute made her appearance. Tyne watched as Pip approached with hesitation. He couldn't blame her, everyone she loved had left her. He was a bit surprised that she didnt react the way she had when he had returned. He was met with anger, such anger that he didnt think she was capable of.

Nauja moved over to the tawny woman greeting her in the same manner that she had with Tyne. Charcoal dusted audits pressed forward as the dark woman's gaze bounced between him and Pip before resting on him. "I hope I have found you well" she asked. Well? Depends on ones definition of well. "Eh, can't complain. Have a warm place to sleep and food." he replied evenly his tone neutral. "I'm not the one you should be askin' though" he said motioning over to Pip with his muzzle. "You know we all left her. First you, then me, and then Niq'x and Blitz..." He informed her hoping that she'd catch on just how hurt the smallest sea wolf was. His gaze moved to Pip guilt still clear in his golden eyes. He lowered his head as his ears pressed against his skull in a silent apology. No matter how much time went by the Kersey man would always remain guilty for his actions.

Played by Vet who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pip Mizuno-Sørenson
omg guys, sorry for the wait. for some reason, I didn't think it was my turn. @Nauja @Tyne

This entire meeting was awkward for her. She still had not quite forgiven Tyne for all that had happened despite knowing it wasn't all his fault. And now she had to do so for Nauja as well? Pip thought she and her cousin had bonded the least out of the five of them and it was only confirmed when the female spared her only a spare glance and a distracted smile. That Tyne had to tell the girl all that had happened only got under Pip's skin more.

She should have been here! If she hadn't left...maybe Tyne would not have and then Niq'x and Blitz would still be here as well. But it was petty, she knew, to hold the blame solely on the pair of them. They may have been the harbingers, but hardly the cause. Her siblings had gone on their own accord without any input from her.

She'd gotten used to others trying to get input from her, Pip realized, that falling back into the same patterns from Bella Coola sat ill on her shoulders. The tawny female wished fiercely that @Veho or @Nineva were here simply for the support their presence could bring. Their proximity would remind her that she was no longer in Bella Coola and subject to their ways. Here was Grizzly Hollow and here she would remain as long as she was deemed worthy.

Though her feelings were complicated, her greeting to Nauja need not be. Forcing all else aside, she wagged her tail low and pointedly ignored Tyne's lowered head and flattened ears. She was the omega; it was her place to keep her head lower. But for just this once, she didn't mind that it wasn't. She would simply pretend she hadn't seen him. Ignoring issues sometimes made them go away.

[Image: pipwave_by_becuffin-dblzaqt.png]
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 350 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok
so lying underneath these stormy skies

There was something familiar about that howl. It was the only reason she moved toward it, curiosity tugging at her legs and pulling her to the border. Winter was finally beginning to fade and with it came something new but anticipated. Unlike a few of her age-mates, Nineva was well aware of what had been coming and was now beginning to take over her body. With each passing day, her core temperature rose and her patience waned. She felt the urge to mark her own territory, to treat the other female's aggressively and to monitor the men. More than anything, she wanted to cling to @Tomen's side. It was all of these desires that ultimately drove her to seek solitude, knowing that this was not yet her place.

But she needed to know who was returning to the Hollow. She sensed that Tyne and Pip were already moving to answer the call, which further raised flags within her mind. Another seawolf come crawling back? The girl was still bitter about the male's return, and now that her tolerance was so low, the idea of another worming their disloyal selves back into her pack made Nineva grit her fangs.

When she arrived on the scene, her tail was curled up over her back and her ears forward. Nauja, she identified, before her mismatched eyes sought Pip and Tyne, gray iris taking them in. Pointedly, she approached the omega at an angle that placed her between the estranged relatives and the mouse, teeth reaching down to massage Pip's nape before she straightened her spine and addressed the outlier.

"Nauja," she spoke coldly, tail twitching. "Let me guess. 'Personal issues'?"

The words were meant as a stab to Tyne, as well as clear indication that she didn't trust the onyx female to have any better of an excuse for why she had vanished.

she said "I know the sun must set to rise."
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

The reunion didn’t seem to be going as happily as she had imagined it would since she’d decided to seek her family out.  Tyne had seemed happy to see her, she was grateful for that.  Pip not so much and in fact seemed a little nervous about...Well Nauja wasn't sure, if made her sad that her cousin felt she had to be hesitant. The guilt that she felt for leaving as she had rose up causing an uneasy feeling in her stomach but she pushed it down.  This was her chance to make it better or try to make up for it the best she could. How she would do that she wasn't certain but there had to be some way.

Her attention was drawn away from Pip she Tyne spoke about them all leaving Pip behind, the guilt festered just a little more. Her gaze went back to her cousin as their friend spoke about what had happened. Her question about Niq’x and Blitz answered, they were gone too and had left Pip behind as did Tyne himself. Nauja couldn't imagine what it was like for her cousin to have her family leave her behind.  Nauja was there now and she planned to stay of course she knew just saying it didn't make it better.  “I'm glad your doing well Tyne, the hardest thing I think is adjusting to this place.” She offered the man a small smile, “And I'm glad you came back to look after Pip. You're better than me.” After all she'd left and was only just returning.

Nauja then turned to Pip moving toward her, “I've missed you cousin though I don't think it means much right now.  I am sorry for the way I left.”  Her movement was stopped by another Grizzly Hollow wolf who she recognized as Nineva placing herself right between her and Pip. The seagull had hoped she wouldn’t run into any of the other pack members but she wasn't so lucky. What was even worse was the way she massaged Pip’s neck, almost possessively. Nauja's ears flattened against her skull as the woman spoke. She looked between Pip and Tyne but knew this was something she had to deal with herself. Her tail flicked behind her as she spoke, “There is no excuse for leaving the way I did.”

Yes, she did have some personal issues to work through but she still shouldn't have just slipped away like she had. She couldn't go back now and change it, “I've only come to see Pip and Tyne to let them both know that I've returned to the lore and to see that they were okay.”

(This post was last modified: Mar 21, 2017, 05:52 AM by Nauja.)
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

Guilt flowed easily through the Kersey's body. Everyday he wished he could go back and undo what he did. Knowing he couldn't however meant he would do his best to try to make up for it. Golden eyes gazed upon the small form of the tawny female as she made it a point to ignore his gesture. He took that as a good sign that she would still allow him to be sorry. His gaze was pulled from one Mizuno to the other as Nauja spoke once more. "I'm glad you're doing well Tyne, the hardest thing I think is adjusting to this place" he could agree with her on the fact that adjusting was hard but not that it was the hardest. Having no family, or having what you could call family still be angry at you for the horrible thing you did, or the woman you somehow fell I'm love with just vanish without a trace. Those - in his mind - could be considered harder to deal with. Despite his feelings the large sea wolf took her words without protest and returned her smile.

Tyne kept his head lowered and ears back as the ebony she wolf turned to address her cousin. Nauja apologized for having left the way she did but Tyne knew it would take more than that for Pip to accept it. Before anything else could be said or done another form arrived. Lifting his head the agouti male took in the dominant posture of Nineva. The way she held herself, the way she placed herself in front of Pip as well as her almost possessive greeting to the smallest wolf didnt settle right with the man. He understood why Pip would be mad at him and Nauja but the grey scale yearling had no right to interject herself. Tyne had managed to retain a neutral stance until Nineva spoke. The jab was clear and a low growl rumbled in his chest just loud enough that only Nauja could hear. His charcoal tail raised but didnt fully curl over his back. The Kersey man wasn't one to pull rank but Pip and Nauja - no matter what they felt about one another - were family, were pack and he would always be loyal to them unless given serious reason not to be. He remained where he was golden eyes locked on to the grey form of the yearling staying silent as to allow the eldest woman to speak for herself. If anything were to go south the only one who'd be able to stop him would be Pip. He was there for her and no one else. Whether she knew it or not she had almost every say over what the large man did.