Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
lorcán & inna
I don't have to tell you what this is all about
because baby half the fun is figuring it all out
So don't turn off the lights, I don't wanna be In the dark tonight
because I can't read your mind, I need to know if What I'm doing is right

They had grown closer and she felt they were better friends for it but she also trusted him more than she did most others in her life. The only exception being Lachesis because like Lorcan he had been there for her whenever she needed him and he has not left her. Inna wanted to explain things further, to have the chance to talk to someone and be able to share all that she was feeling. She felt Lorcan would listen and that was really all she needed but it wasn't the time now, they had to return home. She knew they had been gone much too long already. “Next time we meet when we aren't so rushed I would like to talk to you about it. I think it might be good for me to get it out.” Her tone has taken on its normal calmness.

She had started talking trying to make him understand that yes she sometimes wanted to run away but she also knew how impractical it was. That she knew they were friends and nothing else and that was all she needed was a friend like him who would care about her to run away with her for two weeks without telling his pace because she needed him. However she felt like she had failed in getting it across and maybe it was because she felt rushed wanting to get it out before they parted. She hoped she would get the chance to talk with him again and held out hope he would make good on his promise. She wasn't a naive little girl though she knew that once home things would go back to how they were before. The next chance she would probably see him is when she visited the Monadnock to help pack relations.

She looked into his golden gaze as he told her to listen but titles her head to the side at his tone but he soon changed it. As she spoke she was starting to feel a little better about everything thing that had transpired between them the past two weeks. “It was a lot of fun and I am glad we got the chance to spend some time together and catch up. It had been so long I missed my friend.” He spoke of not knowing everything thing that happened to her but he reassured her that he was there for her. A smile pulled the corners of her inky lips as he tugged her ear before going on. “I know you're there for me just as I am you. I might have a lot of my own stuff but I never have too much if you need anything please remember that. Like you wouldn't abandon me I wouldn't do that to you either.” Going to the meadow he reassured her again that they would go and she could get away but that it might only be a few hours hunting in the lowlands. “Whenever you can Lorcan,” she assured him as she rubbed her nose along his muzzle. “I am sorry I kind of lost it there for a minute it isn't like me.”

She did feel better about their parting so when he turned to leave and return to the Monadnock she offer him a smile and kiss goodbye on the cheek. A 'Be safe’ and 'Come find me if you need me’ was called after him. When he was a good distance away she turned in the direction of home. She did not rush but knew she would reach the border once twilight had swallowed the lore in preparation for the night. The first time she'd been alone since she'd met up with the agouti healer.

(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2017, 06:23 PM by Inna.)
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.