(See All?) Announcements
566 Users Online
Google, Bing

South Bound Suarez — Whitestone Monadnock 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
if you wanna fade feel free to! im also open to another thread where they can chat more if you're interested ^^

after the cut comes the blood
Piety Kael

When asked if there was anything specific Piety would like to learn she gave a soft shrug. "Any knowledge about healing is welcomed now that we are without an official healer." Her gaze lingered out over the tundra. "We still have the infirmary. I'm positive some things are left in it. You're free to go in there and look through it some time." The pale leader smiled kindly and looked over towards the small agouti woman. She had to wonder just how much knowledge Cheedo was hiding.

"Not too much truthfully. Suppose just the bare basics." She stood up and shook out her coat. "Perhaps we can talk about it in the morning over a patrol?" Piety smiled as her tail easily waved above her back in a friendly way. Her head motioned slightly towards the mouth of the den. "If you want to stay out here a little longer that's okay but I think I'm going to head in." The dove hoped to see Cheedo hold up her word and sleep in the den. It would be a good change for the agouti.

She gave a soft nod before turning around and padding off towards the den. Piety stopped in the mouth of the den to give one last look over her should before she disappeared into the darkness of the den. Perhaps now she could rest better.

-Piety's exit-

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

As far as her knowledge of healing she was sure it didn't extend to what their official healer knew. “I would be happy to share what I can.” Maybe she could do some good in the pack and help in other ways by sharing what she knew. Now that she was part of a pack she had to get used to the idea of not keeping everything to herself. “I will. I can make sure we have things that will be useful on hand and maybe collect what is missing.” It would be best to have the plants that she knew about on hand in case they needed them especially with Piety so close to having her pups.

Cheedo was curious what the pale leader knew about her and Roose. The bare basics she assumed mostly dealt with Craw but she had to wonder if the pale leader knew of her relationship to Craw was part of that. She felt she could be certain that her pups hadn't been brought up. Cheedo watched as her alpha tode to her feet and shook out her coat. “Sure, I wouldn't mind talking over a border patrol.” It would be good for her to spend a little more time with Piety and maybe she could learn more of what the woman knew of her. Cheedo gave a nod at the woman's words, “I will be in directly.”

The small agouti watched the leader until she reached the mouth of the den before turning back to look once more across the dark land. Sending a silent prayer for the men she then rose to her feet and followed the path that Piety had taken only moments before. She would spend the night in the den as promised and perhaps it would be the start of a new habit for her.

Fade

[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you