(See All?) Announcements
435 Users Online
Google, Jethro

nostalgic clouds — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

The Raven hoped that Laike would get along well with The other members of Hearthwood. She believed that was just as important as him not feeling overworked if he was to stay with them. Having seen so many come and go in her life she hoped that this time all their new members would stick around. Inna didn't want to see the pack go through the rough time that it had after her father's death again.

He agreed that it was interesting that the brothers had ended up in the same pack and even more joining only a short time apart. Without Lorcan mentioning he had a brother she found it hard to believe that it had been planned though the smirk she observed on the man's face did make her wonder. More importantly was the question of if they had met and knew each other resided in the same pack. She wasn't sure what to make of the words he used to describe the reunion between the brothers. “It's good that you have been reunited then,” she said with a smile, “Has it been long since you last saw Lorcan?” With it being 'quite the reunion’ she wondered if it had been a long time since the brothers has seen each other. Her smile widened as his word about Lorcan and his healing, “Yes, it is.” That was one thing she'd been worried about when the tawny healer had come to Hearthwood. She didn't want him to have to give up what he loved to be in the pack.

There were so many mixed feelings that Inna had regarding her pregnancy so it was good to sometimes take it in a lighter tone. It was the names of the pups that seemed to interest Laike most and she was happy to share. Though she was still rather conflicted about some of them or if she should even be considering names at all. Still she felt it was only natural for her to plan the names ahead of time. “No, not at all. Let's see, Alyona for a girl maybe and then I have also been thinking of naming one or two of them for my parents if I have that many of course. I haven't quite figured out how that will work. For a boy I've considered Nikolai. What do you think?” She was conflicted about the names since she wasn't really sure if they would be the right names or how to make her parents names maybe work. It was very hard so she thought hearing Laike’s opinion might help.

~Table by Jacqueline
(This post was last modified: Jul 08, 2017, 07:11 AM by Inna.)
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Becca who has 232 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Laike Artemieva
"It has been, actually. Nice to know he is well." And still childish as ever. Laike had to say that he was glad that no one had been around to see the brothers reunite. The whole thing still rubbed him slightly wrong but oh well. Nothing could be done about it now besides pretending the whole thing simply hadn't happened. Laike was good at covering things up, especially when he was such a stoic and unreadable man.

He listened to her rattle off a few names but one caught his attention the most. Nikolai. His tail even gave a few wags at the idea of it. "Alyona is very pretty. I like Nikolai a lot, though. My father's name was Niklaus so I guess I'm a bit biased." He chuckled softly, letting a small smile tug at his lips before it fell away. "After your parents...." The stocky male mused softly. "Seems rather noble of you. I admire that." He could appreciate someone who could appreciate heritage and family roots. Even if Laike had a few issues with his own family relations (hating brothers, ditching one, being chased out by another) he still considered himself loyal to his ties.

"I should be going soon, though." He motioned softly with his muzzle as he raised to his paws. "Perhaps if any more names strike you, you can share them with me?" He may not have liked the whole pregnancy thing but the naming process seemed interesting.
[Image: wrf_sig_by_becuffin-dax4am3.png]
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
Fade and archive with your next post?

“I know how it can be to not see your siblings for a while,” she sympathized since there were quite a few of hers that she had not seen, Lekalta being on her mind most. There were times she missed her littermate more than she would ever admit to. “It is,” she agreed about knowing Lorcan was doing well. She felt he was settling in well and was glad for that. This was his chance to be in his daughter's life, she wanted that for him more than anything.

The naming if her children was something of a delicate matter for Inna, she wanted them to have good strong names. Names that they would be proud of like she was her own. She didn't mind sharing a few of the ones that she had considered and smiled as Laike commented on the ones she'd chosen. Inna even laughed a little as she spoke of being biased toward Nickolai because of his father. “Thank you! There's nothing wrong with being a little biased toward a name.” She also spoke of naming her children after her parent's, “Mmhmm,” was the sound he made when he seemed interested in that. It was times like these when she wished she knew more of her family. “Thank you,” she said again, “My family means a great deal to me.” One day she hoped to learn all that she could about it.

“I should get back inside and rest, healers orders,” she joked. Though she was sure that Lorcan would want her resting especially being so close to her due date. “It was good talking to you Laike and I will be happy to share anymore names that come to mind.” She too rose to her feet to see him off and prepare to go back into her den.

~Table by Jacqueline
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Becca who has 232 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Laike Artemieva
real short fade~

They seemed to be rather like minded if even just a little bit. So he gave a soft woof of goodbye before he began to pad off. There was still enough of the day off for him to get a good patrol in, perhaps a bit of hunting if he could manage to catch a trail of something. Ah, whatever. He would figure out how to spend the rest of the day soon enough.

-fade-
[Image: wrf_sig_by_becuffin-dax4am3.png]
have you checked out my player preferences?