463 Users Online
Bing, Google, Isla, Jadon

Stop the Bleeding — Firefly Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
Sorry I left this for so long!

The man smiled slightly when she spoke. "Well, you don't have to worry about me going anywhere - I'm sticking around for as long as Lach can tolerate me." He winked slightly, thinking of the more recent conversations he'd had with the snow-white male. He thought that, perhaps, the alpha might actually have begun to like him. Maybe. Perhaps it was just the fact that Aytigin had been feeling so much more positive lately - hadn't been pushing others away as much as before. He smirked a bit at her compliment. "Please," he drawled, leaning forward. "I'm seriously the worst person. You may not know it yet. I'm a vicious killer, Inna. Vicious."

Ah. So she was looking around for Lorcan. "I'd be happy to help," he told her, beginning to scan the area for signs of the tawny healer. The chocolate wolf laughed at her next statement and kissed his cheek. "Well, I am a joy to be around," the man teased, touching his nose to her temple in return. "For the record, though, I like spending time with you, too." Probably at least a little more than she liked spending time with him, for different reasons.

"I thought you might be sad over Lorcan. You two are pretty close, right?" It was pretty obvious, actually. Perhaps they weren't romantically involved, but Ayti believed that she wished they were. For her sake, he actually hoped that the tawny male would return.
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

A smile crossed her dark features as he spoke of staying,. “Good, I think it will be a good long while before he won't be able to tolerate you anymore.” after her last talk with Lachesis she felt that Ayti might be growing in the pale leader. She wasn't worried for the chocolate man and felt he would have a place in Hearthwood for a long time to come. She couldn't help but laugh as he went on to tell her how horrible he really was as he leaned in closer to her. “Vicious killer of small bunnies,” she said with raised brow as she bumped his cheek with her nose.

She'd admitted to looking for Lorcan despite the fact she was almost certain they would not find the tawny healer in the Grove. Ayti agreed to help which she agreed to, “Thank you Ayti, that means a lot.” She knew how he felt about her and would understand if he didn't want to help her look for him. She'd kissed his cheek which he returned by touching her temple, “You are, anyway I think so.” She truly did like the time she spent around the chocolate man. He always knew how to brighten her mood or make her laugh. It was something she hadn't had a lot of recently. She stepped up to him as he talked about spending time with her, “You’re sweet Ayti, I'm glad you came to Hearthwood and into my life.”

She'd started sniffing around the area looking for signs of Lorcan not really having any hope of finding anything. What Ayti said next brought her to a stop her orange gaze turning to look at him. “Yes, I'm sad he'd gone he's my friend and I suppose we are close but not as close as you might think.” Inna cared a lot about him and she knew he cared about her she just didn't know how much. “I'm more sad for Oksana, she really loves Lorcan and I think she is more upset than she seems.”

Fade

~Table by Jacqueline
(This post was last modified: Oct 25, 2017, 10:46 PM by Inna.)
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.