(See All?) Announcements
634 Users Online
Google, Bing, Chan

do you miss all the glory and the mythical story — Hearthwood River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

While she led him to the communal den Inna thought up some other places that she should probably show him. She wanted to make sure she showed everything to him but she wasn't sure they would have the time. There was of course always the best day when she found show him the rest. Many ideas came into her head and she even thought about a path they could take to each one of them so they weren't walking all over the place, not that it would be a bad thing.

It had been a long time since she had taken a leisurely walk through the the territory that didn't also include so many things on her mind. Andre was also good company to have with her. As he spoke of his father's passing once more she was reminded they they did share that. “You should fit right in then. You came at s good time too, the weather is going to start getting bad but with the trees we are sheltered some from it. Not to mention winter in a pack is a lot better then on your own.” She hoped he would stay longer than the winter but she was aware that some wolves sought the shelter of a pack in the winter only to leave in the spring.

He mentioned her taking him to the ethos and she smiled. “Yes, I can take you there and then in the spring when the Lavender has bloomed you will know where to find it. Maybe we could go there ina couple days. It's not actually in Hearthwood.” She didn't know if they would make it there that day but she would he happy to take him soon. She needed to go and visit her parents and maybe then she could tell him about them.

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Becca who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
André's head nodded softly at her words. He had never spent a winter alone but sadly he had seen what it had done to stubborn loners or those that couldn't find a pack willing to take them in. Extra mouths to feed were a hassle even if it meant an extra body for work. The healer could recall his parents had plenty of conversations about numbers and jobs in his winters passed. So perhaps he had been smart to link up with Hearthwood while also providing a useful service.

His tail gave a few quick waves behind his bulky form. "I'd love to make a day trip out of it." There was no harm in setting aside a day to travel with a packmate and explore the areas around his new home. Although he was certainly more excited for the warmer months to roll around already and the plants to be in bloom. Hopefully, Lachesis wouldn't mind if he had to dip into his stashes if anything happened.

"I'm excited to get to know you more. You've been rather sweet to me." He spoke bluntly but with kindness in the undertones.
as of february 19th im not taking new threads with Andre!
im wrapping up current threads before sending him off.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

She may have been born and lived in Hearthwood for a very long time but there were a couple periods where she hadn't been. The tail end of her last two winter's had been spent away from the river wolves. The last year she had spent it in the mountains with her brother and now there were times she regretted going with him. Trusting him the way she had, she felt stupid for it, had he thought all those things he said about their parents then?

She pushed those thoughts aside. She wasn't going to dwell on Aleksei when she was walking through the woods with someone who seemed a much better wolf. “I would like to too,” she agreed turning a smile on him, “There are some other places in the Kingswood that I think you will like too. In the spring sweetgrass grows in one of the places.” If Lilya was to have another litter in the coming year they would need the sweetgrass.

She smiled shyly at his words before looking at her paws feeling the heat rise in her cheeks. “I want to know more about you too,” she said turning her orange gaze on him, “You make it easy to be and you've been very kind to me too.”

Played by Becca who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
fade with your next post?<3

"There's plenty to know about me. Can't promise it's all exciting, though." He explained with a small laugh, meeting her orange gaze. The large healer still found the bright color interesting. They were a rather wonderful pop of color against her dark fur. He pulled his stare away finally, opting to look back at their path towards the communal den. His tail swayed slowly behind him. André was only returning what had been given to him by the River wolves and it wasn't really in his nature to be rude or brash anyway. "Well, you deserve it." His shoulders rolled easily because, from his current point of view and understanding, Inna deserved nothing but kindness.
as of february 19th im not taking new threads with Andre!
im wrapping up current threads before sending him off.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
Faded and archived

“Exciting or not I want to know and now that you have joined Hearthwood there will be plenty of time to learn it all.” She gave him a friend bump to his shoulder just as they arrived at the communal den. “And this is where you can rest your head at night. I'm not sure what it's like in there anymore but the others find I cozy.” At least she thought they did. “Now that you know where this is I can show you the river for which Hearthwood is named?” His words were much too kind and she wondered if they would still hold the same weight once he knew all the horrible details of her past. “Thank you but I'm sure you deserve it more than I do.” Would he think her so nice once she told him the truth or would she lose another wolf that was starting to become important to her? She would have to wait to find out.