(See All?) Announcements
556 Users Online
Sophrosnia, Bing, Google

laying out and sipping chamomile — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

The Raven knew she was certainly not the only wolf to have lost her parents, how could she be when there were so many wolves in the lore and outside it. “Thank you, that's very kind.” It wasn't often she'd heard the words that he spoke so they were nice to hear. It had been months since her mother passed and we'll over a year since her father had and while it had gotten easier it was still something she carried with her.

Come to find out he had decided that he wanted to be a healer long before his father had passed. Inna remembered that her mother was the reason that she wanted to be a scout, it was Kisla's suggestion that had led to that choice. “So you've always had an interest in plants. My alpha, he's a healer maybe you should meet him.” It was just a suggestion that she thought he might be interested in.

It was when he introduced himself she realized she too had forgotten to introduce herself. A smile spread across her maw at his introduction. “It seems I have done the same. It's nice to meet you Andre. I'm Inna Baranski of Hearthwood river.”

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Becca who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
A warm smile spread across his face. Kindness came easy to him, perhaps it was due to his healer path. He had to be gentle and understanding with patients but it seemed he felt that way with everyone. Maybe keeping work and his personal separate wasn't so bad.

His tail thumped against the cold earth easily. "It's always a joy to meet other healers. If he doesn't have his paws full I would simply adore a meeting with him." Who knew what might come out of it? Perhaps he'd learn about the plants of this place or even find a new friend. Someone to share tips with would be beyond splendid.

"Inna Baranski." He hummed the name softly with his baritone voice. "Truly a pleasure to meet you. There's a soothing air about you." The large male admitted. Conversation with her didn't feel forced or rugged. It was a refreshing thing after being on his own for a short short while.
as of february 19th im not taking new threads with Andre!
im wrapping up current threads before sending him off.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

As the smile spread across his face she thought it was nice making someone smile after all the frowns and angry faces she'd received as of late. Though after what happened with Askan she had vowed she'd never judge a wolf's character at the first meeting she couldn't help but feel this man was being genuine with her and that he truly was as kind as he portrayed himself to be.

It seemed the suggestion of meeting Lachesis had pleased the man. Inna shook her head, “Lachesis likes meeting other healers as well. I am sure that he would like to meet you as well.” She'd never known the pale leader to turn away a visitor to their border especially one such as the agouti man she now spoke with. Whatever her feelings were about the alpha then Inna knew him and knew he liked helping others if he could.

She nodded as he repeated her name and found she liked the way it sounded coming from him. She found everything about Andre to be pleasant and a nice change, she was glad to have met him. “Thank you,” she was sure there were others that didn't thing such nice things about her. She shook that thought from her mind. “I have to say that meeting you has been very refreshing.”

Played by Becca who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
Lachesis was the man's name and André tucked away the name for whenever they would meet. It would be nice to know something before meeting the man. Granted if he was like this Inna Baranski, the large male didn't feel like he needed to worry too much.

Being off to a good start already was a rather nice boost to his confidence. He thought he'd be a bit of a fumbling mess mentioning this was his first actual leave from Jonquille Meadows. The world, while inviting, didn't seem so kind from what he'd been told from others. Inna must have been an exception to what he'd been told.

"Well good." André let his green gaze settle on the dark Baranski's face. Her eyes were unique to him, even if they might not be to the rest of the world. Green and yellow eyes had been the norm back home. It was how he had ended up with his pear tinted eyes. "I'd like to speak more and maybe meet again, Inna." His tail gave a few short thumps. "But perhaps I can meet this Lachesis alpha of yours first?"
as of february 19th im not taking new threads with Andre!
im wrapping up current threads before sending him off.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

She didn't mind sharing a little information about the pale leader if it would in the end help him and the pack as well as Andre. She knew healers were a special kind of wolf, part of her wished that her daughter might take after her father. Knowing about plants was a good skill to have and she wanted Oksana to have it especially if she was going to be going out on her own.

Whether she knew it or not, which she did, she needed this meeting with Andre like she'd needed the one with Odin. To meet wolves who weren't didn't think she was completely bad like her pack seemed to think. It gave her hope that she could turn things around for herself.

“Yes, very much so.” He really had no idea how good it was to have met him. She was rather surprised by his request to meet with her again, “Yes of course, I would like that very much,” she said with a wide smile as her tail swept the ground behind her. Maybe he could show her a little of what he knew about plants. “I can take you to meet him. Hearthwood isn't far from here,” she told as she rose to her feet and started in the direction of the border.

Fade