(See All?) Announcements
505 Users Online
Google, Sophrosnia, Magg, Bing

Interlude — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

"They grow on you." But just in case he didn't know what she meant, the pale woman added, "Archers, I mean." They were a prickly sort at first, but well, if you can't beat them, join them. "Give them a try, and I doubt they'll dissapoint." And as far as Celandine was concerned, there was no escaping them. They were everywhere.

"She has a tendency to show up when she's needed. I just wish she could have done more for Castel." but the sickness she had suffered was one without a cure. "Some new scenery will do wonders for us all, if imagine." At least she hoped. 

"I haven't been back since, but I think that I'd like to see it again," Having company might not be so bad either. "If you're willing to trek all the way back across the mountain." Her voice held a hint of teasing in its dephts.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

He chuckled again, “I will keep that in mind for the future,” he said once she had clarified who she was talking about. It was certainly was a good thing to remember if ever there was a time when he felt that he wasn't getting along with them. “I definitely will, I don't have any plans on leaving." He was still questioning looking for Lorcan and if it was even worth it.

“That’s a special gift. Maybe she can do more for him once we reach the Lagoon?” He didn't know what Niles really needed so he couldn't be sure of Morganna could give him more help but he would like to remain hopeful. Tikhon did smoke at what she said next, “I think your right and to be frank I think I will be glad to get away from the orange.”

He was curious about her he especially once she mentioned that it was beautiful in summer. “Then you should go. Everyone have left but it doesn't hurt to visit the memories especially of they were good ones.” He would think about visiting his birth pack but returning was out of the question. “For a pretty view with good company of course I'm willing,” he said with a grin.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
Ready to fade? :)

Celandine acknowledged his words with a nod, thankful that he seemed open to the idea. Living with Archers certainly wasn't for everyone, but maybe it could be for him? "Good. We'll surely have a lot of work to do once we settle." It would be like when they came to the Vale's aid, with just a touch more difficulty. 

"I hope so." Was all she said to that. It was up to Niles whether he would allow his wounds to heal or not. Sure Morganna could be there to support him, but if he decided to step off of the cliff, well she couldn't just sprout wings to catch him. Smiling as Tikhon seemlessly switched the mood, she offered her two-cents. "And the relentless canopies." The entire foret surrounding the vale was so thick.

"I think I will. Or we will." Whether or not they truly would was something that only time could answer, but for now, Celandine thought it a nice idea.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva
Faded and archived

He would not disagree with her about s lot of work but either so many of them working together he felt it might get done pretty quickly. He nodded, “That we will but it might be good to help bring is further together as a pack.” There was still some level of the unexpected that had to be dealt with. He'd never been part of starting a new pack so this was all new to him.

“Me too!” He would hate to see Niles not recover from losing his mate but Tikhon had seen how much he loved her. It was only a matter of time before they would know if Niles could get over the loss of his mate. He laughed as she added something else it would be good to get away from. “Yes, that too.” It was sad to leave it all but more and more he felt it was time, the pack had died and with it his desire to be there.

“Tell me when you're ready and I will be.” He rather liked the idea of a trip with the woman, she was pleasant company and he would like to see the place she was born. Time would tell if they would he able to make the journey but he had time.

Fade

(This post was last modified: Jan 10, 2018, 03:10 AM by Tikhon.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you