(See All?) Announcements
573 Users Online
Google, Bing

Identity — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Lorcan released a long shaky breath as Inna tried once again to explain why she was changing her name, why Lachesis apparently didn't care for her any longer, and why her life had turned to utter shit. If she was trying to guilt trip him it was starting to work. He didn't correct her last statement though, about how much of a joke she had become, because he didn't know what to say in that moment and he didn't want to say anything that might confirm it for her. Instead he bit down on the inside of his cheek in an attempt to distract himself from the sick feeling that had now re-manifested in his stomach after everything she had just said. 

He was curious, no, more concerned just who exactly these males were that @Inna had left to tend of their daughter. Their names were unfamiliar to him and he therefore could not be sure if he trusted them. As she spoke of Reid his stomach grew sicker, so much so that he could feel it churning  inside his abdomen. 'He loves her and I believe he would die for her, and she loves him too.' He wanted to gag. Andre on the other hand sounded much more innocent, normal. He was a healer like himself and seemed to have no other motive other than teaching Oksana the craft. Lorcan could deal with the idea of him hanging around his daughter, but Reid? "How old is this Reid? How do you know its not just some teenage crush?" If he was only there fore Oksana, he'd surely leave when he grew bored of her. 

When Inna suggested that he should go and visit her, Lorcan nodded immediately, a frown serious on his scarred features. "Oh, I plan to..." He replied, his pale brows furrowing deeper in dark promise. 
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

All she'd been trying to do was explain things to Lorcan so that maybe he would understand her side of it. For a moment it felt a little better to get it all out, she'd once been able to talk to the man in front if her. When he didn't say anything about what she'd said she hoped that meant that maybe there was one wolf in Relic Lore that didn't think she was crazy. It might be too much to hope and in all honesty did it really matter, she was on her own. It was clear that Lorcan was making a new life for himself and it was time for her to figure out a way to do the same.

It would of course be Reid that he focused on since the red man was closer to their daughter than Andre was. Inna took a breath so that she could make him understand the relationship. “To be honest Lorcan I don't know if it is a teenage crush or if it could develop into that. Oksana has never talked about him in such a manner. From what I have seen he is more of a protector and only wants the best for her. He's probably glad I'm out of the picture since I have hurt her so badly. He certainly doesn't like you. He watched over her and teaches her and they are friends. He brought her back to Hearthwood when you and I were both gone.” She hoped that would convince the healer that Reid was good for their daughter. Inna believed he was, “She told me of how they met Lorcan and everything seems innocent you don't have to worry about Reid.” It really wasn't like Lorcan had a say in their daughter's life when he was moving on from her and the Raven and hadn't been there for half of Oksana's life anyway. Inna bit her tongue and chose not to voice that, she was sure Oksana would let him know when the time came.

Inna had however told him he should visit, she felt he should do it soon though before Oksana's resentment of him grew to the point she would never forgive him. “I would as soon as you can,” she said voicing that thought, “Of you don't want to lose her for good.” He after all could still visit of he wanted to. “I should go but if it's not too much trouble do you think you can help me with my leg? I fell coming across the mountain and it's been hurting and hard to walk on.”

(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2018, 04:20 PM by Inna.)
[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Mature language!

Lorcan's golden eyes narrowed when Inna suddenly changed her opinions on how Reid and Oksana felt about each other. She didn't answer his question about how old he was either. Pale brows furrowed in irritation and he gave a few sharp lashes of his tail behind him. Then she went ahead and added..

He's probably glad I'm out of the picture since I have hurt her so badly. He certainly doesn't like you.

The bridge of his muzzle wrinkled and his fangs once again flashed out from behind his charcoal lips. Judgemental prick! Reid didn't know him, he knew nothing of what he had gone through with @Inna or their daughter. Lorcan's decision to leave had been made with good intentions, it wasn't his fault that Inna continued to fuck shit up after he had left. The rest of what she said about the male was lost to him. Lorcan had stopped listening. Her words were drowned out by the excessive cursing in his brain. 

His focus only returned to the mother when she spoke of him visiting their daughter, mentioning how he should visit soon if he didn't want to loose her for good. Lorcan snorted and lashed his tail out behind him again. By the sounds of it, between her and Reid, they'd probably already been successful in poisoning Oksana's mind against him. No doubt she viewed him as a no good father who'd decided to walk out on her and her mother when they'd needed him most. All of a sudden the father found himself debating whether to visit his daughter or not. Was it even worth it if she was bound to be against him? 

As if to add insult to injury, Inna then proceeded to request that he help her with her injured leg. Golden eyes drifted down to look at her hanging limb. It was obviously sprained, or bruised or something — and normally Lorcan would have offered to help — but after all that had been said, the male was in a distinctly foul, unforgiving mood. He snorted again, and waved his muzzle towards the white fir trees behind him. "There's some fir trees over there, the bark is good for joint pain. I'm sure you know what to you." He said coldly, before promptly walking away. 

- Lorcan exits -
(This post was last modified: Mar 18, 2018, 11:20 AM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
Fading and archiving

She'd gone on to explain the relationship between their daughter and Reid so that Lorcan could understand it. She didn't see anything wrong with the friendship that they shared. However it was rather clear that Lorcan didn't see it that way, she found see him getting angrier by the moment. She didn't see why he had any right to be angry, if he wanted a say in the friends their daughter had he should have been there. If he wanted a say in anything in Oksana's life he should have been there. Instead he ran off like he always did and made a life with some other wolves and still wanted to dictate what happened in their daughter's life. It was wrong of him to do that and Oksana had said as much to her in their talks at night, she had listened to her daughter and in her efforts to yet again try and keep father and daughter together she was met with a man who could face his own faults and mistakes. More and more she had to wonder if it was her or if it was everyone else unable to admit they could actually be wrong about something. When she asked about something for her leg he spouted off something about fir trees and stalked off. She watched him go for a second before shouting after him, “You will never change will you. Always the coward would would rather run from everything and hide then deal with it.” She then pulled herself back on to her feet since he wasn't going to help she would have to get the bark herself it seemed.

Fade

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.