(See All?) Announcements
505 Users Online
Alarick, Isla, Bing, Google, Magg

Hey there — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo
I think we should end here and start a new one. Fade with your next post?

The tawny woman was sure that Piety had to know that Ody had some relationship to Craw. She felt that the pale woman was fair and hoped that she would give the gray girl a chance to prove herself to not be like her former husband. Cheedo was sure that if given the chance she would prove herself to be not only different than Craw but good for the group. Though she still had her worries especially after her conversation with Lorcan.

When the girl suggested that she go and find a peace offering for Piety the tawny woman that thought was a good idea. She hoped that might show good faith and only serve to help Ody when speaking with Piety. “I think that would be best and it will give me the chance to speak with her.” Perhaps of she spoke with the pale woman first it would be better than surprising her with Ody's desire to join them. “Yes, just call for us when you are ready to meet with Piety.” the tawny woman couldn't help but look forward to Ody being with the group, she had missed the girl dearly.

(This post was last modified: Feb 25, 2018, 02:07 PM by Cheedo.)
[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta
Get out your guns, battle's begun.
Are you a saint or a sinner?

Short sorry, I'll start the new thread soon.

Ody nodded her head as Cheedo asked to talk with Piety first, even though she wasn't certain she would want that. She did not feel there was any need to warn Piety of her interest in the pack and feared it might make the whole thing worse if Piety made up an image from another's words rather then her action. And yet @Cheedo knew the woman better than she. She would trust her idea and focus on finding her gift for the woman. "See you soon" she said as she stepped closer to Cheedo to nuzzle the other woman's cheek one last time before turning around and heading off into the forest. She had a gift to find and a few different things in mind.

-Exit-
March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]