(See All?) Announcements
673 Users Online
Bing, Google, Baidu

It feels like freedom — Pasos al Cielo 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

The boy seemed happy with what he'd said about his name which pleased the pale healer. The last thing he wanted to do was offend the child especially since it seemed there were some sort of emotions there. Emrys didn't want to think to hard about it afraid it might give him a headache. He already had enough going on in his mind he didn't need to add to it.

He explained about Driftwood and made it clear that he hadn't been there long enough to make a final decision on what he thought of the pack. Still he hoped he had given enough information to help the child make a decision if that was what he was after. The former leaders guess seemed to be right on as he was asked another question. “I don't see why not if your willing to work but I must warn you Lachesis if very serious about disappearing. He doesn't give second chances.” He felt it was a fair warning since he too had suffered disappearing wolves in White Fir Notch and knew the frustrations.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.
Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar nodded quickly when Emrys mentioned working, well of course he wanted to wok, there wasn’t much you got in life unless you earned it, at least that’s what his mother had always said. Confusion crossed his muzzle at the second part. Disappearing, why would some just up and vanish? Did the pack have an issue with it? Were wolves just suddenly vanishing? Eventually he gave a light shrug.

“Well sir, I haven't learned how to disappear yet, so that won’t be a problem.” He yipped, a smile forming on his muzzle before a yawn overtook him, causing him to blink slowly “Well, It’s been a tremendous pleasure meet you Emrys, but I think I need sleep, I hope to meet you again.” he added, his tail wagging softly as he pulled himself to his paws.
[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]
Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin
Fading and Archiving

The pale healer had given the boy what he hoped would be useful advice especially if he sought to make driftwood his home. Emrys didn't think it was a bad place to call home at all though he still on occasion missed the notch. For a short time it had been his and Jynx and it had been nice. Now he was left serving as a subordinate once again with his future uncertain.

“Well don't ever learn, most packs don't take kindly to it.” That was the best advice and something to live by in his own opinion. “You as well, I should he getting back anyway. Get some rest it will help while your out here on your own.” With a dip of his head the pale healer left the boy to return to Driftwood.

Fade

(This post was last modified: Mar 11, 2018, 02:29 AM by Emrys.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.