Bing, Google, Isla, Hazelnut

High Risk Behavior — Murkwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 207 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odin Archer
all you sinners stand up sing hallelujah
Odin Archer

That she wanted to lead with Lorcan made sense to the lad, they had been close before whatever happened to send him away from the Monadnock. He had always just assumed it had been his mother leaving until he ran into Inna and then Lorcan turned up at the borders with Oksana on his tail. He hadn't questioned it then and he wasn't about to question it now, not with neither of them stepping away to break whatever spell was coming over them. Maybe later he would ponder it, but right now he had to seriously consider her question.

His breathing was shallow, heart thudding in his chest as he allowed his eye to settle on the trees somewhere across Cheedo's back. "I-ah, I'm not sure myself... I can... I can go, if you want?" He wasn't exactly sure he could but if she wanted it he'd try.

[Image: sigodincheeb_by_becuffin-dahhpv8.png]
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

She didn't feel bad telling Odin what she had, he would eventually find out if not from her than from someone else. Lorcan leading, the troubles she was having she didn't want to think about any of it just then. She hadn’t let herself get caught up in someone since Mittani always the diligent subordinate. She wanted only to focus on him and the way each place that he touched on her body felt. She'd pushed the thought that they shouldn't be doing this to the back of her mind. What she wanted to know I'd what he thought they were doing, and what was in his mind.

She found it hard to pull her nose from his fur, she found hear his breathing and felt her own heart beating rapidly in her chest. He didn't know what they were doing either. She knew well enough what their actions could lead to but she was happy to not be terrified at the idea. “No,” she said quickly, “I want you to stay here with me,” she said as she turned her head up to lick under his chin.

[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by becuffin who has 207 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odin Archer
all you sinners stand up sing hallelujah
Odin Archer

Her quickly spoken words and the lick to his chin was the final straw as he gave a small groan of defeat. If she didn't want him to leave, then he'd stay as long as she wanted him to... but this wood was getting a little creepy and given how easily he had found her... well. He drew a bracing breath through his nose, "Let's go fer a walk then, see what we can see." Yeah, real smooth, he could practically hear his mother hissing idiot somewhere in the back of his mind but he shook it off with a shrug off his shoulders and an affectionate nip aimed at the base of Cheedo's ear. Maybe spring wasn't so horrible after all.

Barry White Fade
[Image: sigodincheeb_by_becuffin-dahhpv8.png]