(See All?) Announcements
740 Users Online
Google, Bing

After the Dance — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

one more round? And finish their other one? :)

He felt a pang of guilt for not thinking responsibly. His eyes fell to his paws missing the return of her smile. He didnt miss her closing the distance between them. The tawny man welcomed her by wrapping his neck around hers. She assured him that they would provide for their children and that she was happy to become a mother. Pulling her in a bit closer Tyne gave her ear a lick. "And Im glad to become a father". He breathed in her scent, his tail wagging once more. He couldn't imagine being woth anyone else.

[Image: tyne_by_becuffin-dblzjdk.png]

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno
Sounds good!

Nauja decided right there and then as she felt his fur against her cheek and the way he wrapped his neck around her that she felt safe with Tyne. She'd never felt that way about anyone and she knew that they would get through this. How much had they been through together already and there they stood about to start a family together. Her tail wagged when he said that he was glad to become a father. “I think you will be a wonderful father Tyne,” she told him, “And I'm glad that I'm sharing this with you.” She really couldn't imagine anyone else that she would want to share parenthood with. Everyday she was thankful that she had gotten him back to the notch before it was too late.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Grae who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

{ooc} Fade with your post? <3 you can pp his with her :){ooc}

He hummed when she said she thought he'd make a good father. He adorned her crown with a kiss as she said she was glad she was sharing this with him. The Kersey man smile as he pulled her in closer. "Youll make the most wonderful mother" he spoke before burying his face into her scruff. "I love you" he whispered into her fur, sending butterlies flying within his abdomen. He hadnt had a good record with women so far in his life but this felt right. She had saved his life. With each day that passed he was more thankful that she didnt leave him like he had wanted her to. Is this what life was about?

[Image: tyne_by_becuffin-dblzjdk.png]

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno
Faded and archived.

She couldn't see the future or what would happen to them but she knew Tyne and knew he was a good man. She knew he would make the best father to their children, she felt it in her heart. Her chest tightened as he shared his confidence in her to be a good mother too. Then she heard. The words that he whispered and for a moment to she froze in disbelief of what she was hearing. All her worries that he didn't feel the same about her were for not the words that he uttered proving her wrong. She leaned more into him as she whispered back, “I love you too Tyne.” She couldn't believe that everything she had wanted was finally hers.

Fade

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you