Bing, Google

Sanctuary — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
for @Nauja backdated to after this one
turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you

Treyah had allowed the other woman a chance to settle herself while she arranged for @Garmir and Tenebrae to head out in search of her mate. Now that that had been taken care of she stopped by a cache to gather up something to offer her guest and made her way towards Maera's old den with intention of helping her clean it up. She wasn't sure if Nauja would remain long enough to make use of it, but they had been interupted when they tried to speak before.

Leaving the offering just outside the entrance of the den, she poked her head in quickly with a soft smile, "Need any help cleaning up? Sorry, it hasn't been used for a while. Hopefully the guys will be back with Tyne soon." Her tail waved happily at her back while her eyes took their time to adjust to the dark. Maybe she was talking to herself after all?

Treyah Tainn
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

Since coming to the home of the draw wolves Nauja felt some weight lifted from her shoulder’s. She'd been offered a den which she hadn't been expecting but then she hadn't thought she'd end up with a pack. She had spent time considering her options of course but she was still without Tyne. Nauja was worried about him and hoped that he hadn't run into the coyotes too. She also worried that he might not find her in time. Still she tried to remain positive, there was still time.

She'd had a little time to settle herself into the den that she'd been offered. It needed a little work but now that she didn't have to worry about other things she could concentrate in that. It could help her as she waited for Tyne to show up. She wasn't expecting anyone to come by but she smiled as Treyah appeared. “Sure I would appreciate the help. It's quite alright, cleaning it up and preparing it will help keep me from thinking the worst. I hope they do find them, he should return to that place though.” That was her hope and then he could run into the wolves that had been sent and they would all return together.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn

Treyah was glad to hear a voice answer her words, another few quick blinks bringing her eyes into focus, "I'm sure they'll be back soon, even if he isn't there, @Garmir is the best tracker I have." Her words were certain as she moved past the entrance and began to sweep at some wayward leaves with her paw. "It-uh, might be a bit presumptuous of me, but if you've got nowhere else to be, I'd be happy for you to both stay here with us." She certainly didn't have her mother's wiles, Naira would convince someone to stay and make them think it had been their idea. "As much as I'd like to think that little encounter was a one off, there has been increased activity in the area." She was trying to keep her tone conversational, she wouldn't run the woman off if she turned her down but she wouldn't deny that she would happy if Nauja decided to stay. She'd been getting lonely with just the guys and her sister for company.

Treyah Tainn
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

Nauja was glad for the visit from the alpha, she'd been meaning to speak with her. The sea wolf knew that she needed to work things out with Treyah since they hadn't been able to before. “Thank you, that really helps. I've been worried about him and I'm sure he's worried sick about me. Knowing he will be here soon it a huge comfort.” The confidence that Treyah spoke with and had in her subordinate only confirmed it in her mind, she would see Tyne again. She joined the younger woman in moving some leaves from the den. Her orange gaze going quickly to her as she offered for her and Tyne to stay. “It's not presumptuous at all. Tyne and I don't have any real place to stay actually. I have been thinking about it.” She stopped there allowing Treyah to continue and nodding her head in agreement. “I think your right about the coyotes and it worries me to be out there with them. I would like to accept your offer to stay.” It was what she'd decided would he best for not only her pups but her and Tyne too.

Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn

Treyah made no attempt to hide her pleasure at the other woman's answer. "I'm so glad!" Her paws even swept a little more vigorously against the floor of the den, taking older dust with it as she flicked the debris behind her. It was only once she had done so that she remembered that maybe someone else just outside the den had caught a face full of leaves and dust, and she had left food just outside that she rapidly turned and thrust her head out of the den to check the coast was clear. "That would have been a bit of a shock if someone had been passing by!" She clarified with an easy laugh, "Actually, I bought you something from the cache if you're hungry at all. Can't keep much of anything down myself, but if you need anything to help with that sort of thing I'm sure Draven or Kerb will be happy to help..." A bit of tension crept into her grin at the mention of both men in the same sentence but she got herself under control pretty quickly. It wasn't like she'd had anyone to talk about that sort of thing with before anyway.

Treyah Tainn
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

She and Tyne had been on their own for some time now and while they had been making it they had more to think about than just themselves. She remembered asking him what they should do and at the time things had been much different. She felt that joining Charred Ash Draw was the right choice and something inside her told her Tyne would agree. Treyah also seemed rather happy about it. “Me too! I think that our staying will he a benefit to us and your pack.” She and the father of her children had been good subordinates once and could be again. She'd seen the debris the Draw alpha had sent outside the den but her laugh came at the words that followed. “That certainly would have. I can just imagine their face,” she said another giggle escaping her before she tried to made the face herself. It was fun joking around with the younger woman, she hoped she would have the chance to do it more often. “Oh, that's very kind if you, thank you so much,” she said as she pushed some if the debris out of then den. “I will save it for when we've finished. Have you been taking anything? I will seek one of them out should I need any. Are they both healers?” She asked curiously. If she was going to be in the pack she would need to start learning about it's members.

Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn

That her companion was laughing too put the girl at ease. She was already convinced inviting them to stay had been the best thing for everyone. When questioned about Kerb and Draven she nodded, "Yeah, Kerb founded the pack with my parents," who obviously weren't here now. "Draven was in my sister's pack over the mountain but apparently things didn't work out there so he's here now, and umm, he's the father of my pups." She could only imagine how awkward the whole pack dynamic might feel to an outsider. "Tenebrae recently took over from Kerb, things got crazy and he needed a break, and then there's Garmir, he started as lowest but worked his way up, and bought along Nevrakis." Then there were the cubs, "You might not see much of Lana, she's out looking for our brother Cannon, and I'm even more worried now the coyotes seem so bold." She really wished her sister would stay closer to home, and leave the searching to the adults, but she wasn't really in any state to go rounding her up herself, was she?

Treyah Tainn
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

It had been awhile since she and Tyne had been in a pack so it would take a little time to get used to it again. The sea wolf wasn't worried, she and Tyne had adjusted before after being on their own for awhile and they would be this time too. They had to he for their children. She listened as Treyah explained about the pack and it's members. She spoke first about Kerb and Draven how they had gone to be in the pack. She smiled though when the young alpha revealed that the healer was in fact the father of her pups. “It's good that he is here with you as you go through this. I hope things work out for him here with you and your pups.” She couldn't imagine not having Tyne with her. She would have asked about Kerb being the male lead but Treyah covered that too, “Do you think he will return to alpha?” She asked about Kerb then added, “I will have to meet the others. I hope I am able to before the children come.” She wouldn't be able to for some time after they arrived. “I do hope your sister is okay especially now and that she finds your brother. It's not easy being away from family.” She knew that all too well not having seen hers in a long time.

Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
I'm so sorry for the hold up. Feel free to add a vague fade with them chatting in your reply so we can get this archived and all the rest <3

i carried compassion to the point of self destruction
and learned that too, could be a sin
Treyah Tainn

She could only smile graciously in response to the other's well wishes, of course she made a sound of a asscent and slipped in a same for Nauja's own pups. When it came to whether or not Kerb would become alpha again all she could manage was a shrug, "Things kinda... blew up... with his mate and the rest of us... I think, he only ever saw himself as a temporary stand in for dad anyway, so who knows?" And it was obvious from her tone that the prospect made her sad. They worked well together, and now everything was uncertain. She didn't like uncertainty.

As for her sister and brother, it stung a little but she just had to trust they would all be fine. After all, she had done all she could for them, but she had spent an awful lot of time talking about herself now, hadn't she? "What about you though? Do you have siblings? Are you from around here?"

Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno
No worries! Fading and archiving

Nauja hadn't really had the chance to observe the pack and how it worked so she had many questions. One of them had been about Kerb and whether he would return as alpha to which Treyah didn't know. What was even more surprising was the fact there had been a blow up between him and his mate. It would be interesting she felt to see how things played out and how the pack would do in the future. One thing was certain in her mind that once she was back to her normal duties that she'd had in the notch she and Tyne could and would help where needed.

Next were questions about her which she didn't mind answering in the slightest, “I do have siblings but they aren't here in the lore. I do however have cousins that are here somewhere,” and the other she felt it best to leave out how she and Tyne had come to the lore since she still didn't know. “I'm from the sea actually,” she explained before returning to the cleaning out. While she did that she spoke a little of her home in Bella Coola in case Treyah hadn't ever seen the sea.

Fade