(See All?) Announcements
711 Users Online
Bing, Google

Sideways on a Scooter — Beaver Dam 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 92 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aurek Artemieva
OOC: shall we have this one just being them having conversation? We can have other thread for hunt / wrestling / w/e ??
@Elyan

Despite all the disagreement he may have had with his parents in the past, Aurek still missed his family at the times. Of course, he knew where they were. Elyan had it worse, not knowing what might have happen to them. Suppose he should have been grateful for his own situation.

When Elyan asked if his companion preferred to have him in charge, the pale boy gave a laugh. He really did not care which one of them was in charge. Whole notion was propably irrelavant just between the two. Suppose if they ever came into strong disagreement they could just separate and continue their own way, but if they were some day to form a pack, then it was more relavant question. Aurek lifted his head from the ground and stared at Elyan with a smile on his face. "Oh, don't take me wrong. Sure it be fun to lead, but with it also comes responsibility. My father alway seemed pretty stressed despite being highest ranked in the pack so im not sure if I want to be like that myself."

Aurek spread his fore legs somewhat and rolled onto his belly, which - if Elyan paid attention - might suggest he was planning to bounce at the other one soon. He explained what he meant with his wrestling comment. "What I meant by that was... you won't give up easily if you are not submissive type. And I like challenge." -yes, he was directly suggesting they should wrestle - but Aurek's tone was warm and friendly as he said it. He tilted his head a little and then asked. "You.. you do have done play wrestling before right?"

Played by Kai who has 131 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin
We can fade it here it with your next and start a new one it just have them wrestle in this one which ever you prefer is fine with me.

Elyan hoped that in the future he would get the chance to see his parents again. He just wanted to know that they were okay and moving in with their lives. They'd all spent the last almost six months looking for Arwyn and there was still no sign of her. The last thing he wanted to do was give up but he also didn't know if he could continue looking to only he met with disappointment. Whether they liked it or not he felt it was time they started their lives.

He supposed in the future if they ever formed a pack it would be important to know who was going to lead. They were still pups though so he hadn't even given it any thought if he were honest. He had been more concerned about survival just as he had been for the last few months. Things were a little easier now that he had a companion but they weren't perfect like if they were in a pack. “There us a lot of responsibility to get sure,” he agreed, “My father also seemed stressed a lot of the time and he was often too busy to spend time with my sister and I.” That didn't mean that Elyan wasn't completely against leading, having his own pack was something he'd thought about before but he was still young yet.

The body language that Aurek was exhibiting was a clear indication of what he had in mind. The gray pup prepared himself for whatever might come next. “I’m not one to give up easily without out a reason so yes it could be white the wrestling match. That is if your not a quitter either?” He asked with a raised brown. “Of course, what puppy hasn't played wrestled before,” he said in response to his companion's question.

(This post was last modified: Mar 31, 2018, 03:44 AM by Elyan.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Aurek Artemieva
OOC: We can have it fade with them going at each other, leaving outcome vague. ^^/
@Elyan

Aurek was honorable enough not to outright sneak attack on his friend, especially when they had never really had a physical contest before. If he did it wrong, he might give Elyan wrong impression - and thus he made sure to state his little playful challenge clear enough before taking any action. His tail was waving behind him furiously as he exclaimed "Great! Then I challenge you into wrestling match! We can go rough if you are not scared of me, as long as we agree not to injure. Use your jaws only for control. No fangs anywhere near eyes or ears - you know the obvious 'be fair' rules" -he murmured with a bright smile on his face. Elyan was not his sister, so he did not have to go as easy on the grey pup. Overall, the two were quite equal in age and physique, making this quite interesting challenge.

"And just to make this clear. This is hundred and twenty percent friendly challenge. You don't have to accept it if you don't like the idea of us tussling. Nothing will change between us." -he assured while standing up onto his feet, ready to take Elyan head on should he agree into this little playful duel.

Played by Kai who has 131 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elyan Myrddin
I'm Good with that, You can fade with your next post.

A wrestling match was something that Elyan hadn't done since he was a pup in White Fir Notch. He'd of course been much younger then but that didn't mean he hadn't forgotten everything. He also took into account that Aurek wasn't his sister and they were bigger so it would he a bit different. “I accept your challenge.” He then huffed, “Afraid of you? Not a chance,” he said playfully. His companion went on to explain the rules of their match, “I know the rules and I will keep to them.”

Aurek also made sure to tell him that nothing would change between them because if the challenge. It was just a friendly tussle which Elyan gave a nod, “That's good to know. We should get to it.” He then slid into a play bow signalling he was ready to start.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Aurek Artemieva
@Elyan

It seemed both were willing to go at each other and truth be told, idea of challenging Elyan was exciting even if little frightening. Of course, Aurek was not going to admit - not in a hundred years that he might feel little intimidated by his friend but hey, thats what a play fights were for anyway? Yes, it would just a game and it would not give either one of them any leverage over the other regardless whom - if either of them won. Just a fair friendly duel - thats all.

Aurek had a broad, boyish smile on his face and his tail was waving furiously behind him. They both prepared, the pale boy bowing down somewhat just when the Grey one did and with a toothy, little bit cocky smirk Aurek launched himself at his friend. If Elyan was anywhere as stubborn as he claimed, this might become long match.

- End of thread -