498 Users Online
Bing, Google

rain rain go away — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<i>-pets Ice my precious-</i>

Why do they think I never change, they're the ones that stay the same.

Ice's body was stiff, close to pulling away when he came beside him. Their eyes of contrasting colors met, and he merely stared back with wide eyes. He hadn't thought he'd done something wrong. He was interferring in Ice's personal space. Mildy his ears twisted back, and he offered a sheepish smile. He was ready to withdraw to let Ice breath easy again, he smiled puttning his attention on teh scaley appetizer.

Eyes were eager, taking in Ice's every reaction. It wasn't every day he was able to feed someone something new, and he wanted to see the look on his face when he tasted it. If he tasted it. His slow inspection he wasn't sure if Ice would. Triell grinned, ready to tell him he didn't have to eat it. The male took in his powerful jaws, cutting into it with no trouble. He didn't seem to be swallowing it, just testing the new object. Whatever, it didn't bother Triell. If it was nasty he rather Ice left it be than torture himself further, and eat the stupid thing.

He was quick to take his advice, and Triell in turn licked the few strings of water still clinging to his dark coat. He was merely damp, and reclined his muzzle to his limbs when finished. Letting his ears rest backward, he eyed the willows with interest. It was a cozy little dwelling, and fishing had taken some energy from him, not to mention the cold. The cold had a way of eating energy without mercy. The sudden stillness of Ice brought him pause, and he titled his snout to try to view the man's face. He appeared to be thinking about Triell's offer, weighing it, and probably how much "fun" he had had today. He did not give a direct answer, just a simple mmh like at the crossing of the creek. Triell chuckled lightly, "Okay," he said in return with his grin twisting at his lips. he would not worry about it now, and probably not later. Ice would have to want to before he could start questioning reasons. His jaw stretching he let out a long yawn. With his body still he could feel sleep settle into his bones, and muscles. He didn't notice Ice's battle with the fish. Triell was close to following asleep. He jerked to attention at the movement next to him. He recalled how he was keeping Ice warm. A sleepy smile his ear perked up to capture Ice's words. The yearling nodded his head, and another yawn sprouted from his lips. It was probably the best idea they did stay. Ice could catch cold, and moving right now didn't appeal to Triell either. It's not like Swift River was far away.

"Long as you don't mind me here," He replied with a mischevious grin, and quiet chuckle. He didn't mean anything by it. Ice wouldn't kick him out would he? Nah. He was keeping him warm. When Triell settled his tail, and hind legs more comfortably he was soon drifting off to sleep.

{end}

(This post was last modified: Mar 22, 2012, 08:39 PM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]