(See All?) Announcements
734 Users Online
Aven, Google, Bing

The hour hand has spun — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

The sea wolf relaxed fully against Tyne exhausted from the effort of giving birth to their son. Once she realized that there weren't anymore puppies coming all she wanted to do was enjoy the moment with her little family. Her gaze remained on their son for a long time before she finally turned her head to look up at Tyne. “He will know that he is loved,” she said knowing that her and Tyne would both make sure he knew that. She would also make sure that he knew his parents loved each other.

A tired smile was in her maw as she spoke again, they had one more thing they needed to talk about before she would let sleep take her. “I think we should name him for the sea. What do you think?” She asked the tawny man. Their son would need a name before she could rest after such an eventful day.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Grae who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

"Yes he will" Tyne replied to her comment. The newest sea wolf will definitely know how much he is loved, by his parents and extended family ahould he ever meet them. Tyne knew in his heart that if they were ever reunited with @Pip, @Blitz, or @Niq'x then they too would love the boy. For now though it would just be them. Charcoal dusted ears flicked forwards as Nauja said she thought he should be named for the sea. "I think thats a wonderful idea. Honor home by keeping tradition going" He replied placing a kiss upon her crown. Golden orbs settled on the pup as he thought of a name. Thinking back to his time as a pup he remembered a story about a brave and fearless wolf whose name meant power of the sea. "What do you think about Zale?" He asked looking back to her tired gaze. "My granddad use to tell me stories about a wolf named Zale. He was smart, brave and held the power of the sea." Tyne explained his tail swishing at the fond memory.

[Image: tyne_by_becuffin-dblzjdk.png]

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

Nauja had no doubt in Tynes words and though it was good to hear him agree with her she had not needed to hear him say it. She knew the man that she now shared a son with and knew he would give their child the love he deserved. As far as a name for him, she didn't have anything in particular in mind, she wanted it to be something that they agreed on. That didn't mean that she hasn't thought about it. “Mhmm, just because we aren't in Bella Coola anymore doesn't mean we have to let the tradition die.” She lived the sea and everything about it and now she wanted her son to be named for it. Tyne surprised her by having a name right away, she had thought they would toss names out until they found one they liked. “I like Zale. Our son will be smart and brave just like the wolf in your grandfather's story.” Nauja had no doubt about that. “Our little Zale.”

Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

His name option was just that an option. He too thought they would talk about it more but it seemed like his granddad's main character was a winner. His smile widened as Nauja stated their son would be smart and brave like the story. "No he'll be smart and brave like his mother" he replied giving her a nudge. He admired that about her among other things. "Our little Zale" he echoed her words his tone fond and full of love. He was beyond overjoyed about his small family.

Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno
Fade with your next post?

She had made her decision about a name and it was final as far as she was concerned. Zale would be prefect and she hoped it would help lead him through his life and put him on a good path, or at least help him. There was a lot for her and Tyne to do but she was confident despite being a little nervous. She turned her orange gaze in the man she loved as he spoke about how their son would be like her. “His father is just as smart and brave as his mother,” she said giving him a kiss on his cheek. She then snuggled against the tawny man as ye repeated her words. “I love you Tyne,” she said as she closed her eyes ready to rest after such an eventful day.

Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

A hum passed through him at her compliment that he too brave and smart. Her kiss was welcomed as was her settling into him. He echoed her words with blissful wonder as he gazed upon their son. "I love you Tyne" caused his heart to skip a beat. "I love you too Nauja" he whispered back as she closed her eyes to sleep. With a few moments of silence passing and sure that they were asleep Tyne rested his head upon his creamy limbs as his charcoal dusted tail wrapped around her. Golden eyes watched the entrance of the den. He would let no one in here no matter their intention for now. Not until his love had properly rested and allowed it. He would protect them with his life.

-Fade-