(See All?) Announcements
404 Users Online
Bing, Google, Nadine, Apollo, Adelard

malachite tines — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
Backdated to 3/30, takes place shortly after this thread. For @Leotie only.

He was, in a way, emotionally exhausted by the time he returned to the center of the pack's territory in search of Leotie. While his stomach ached with the need to eat and his eyes drooped, he did not stray nor delay on his path to her. She was expecting him, it would matter how timely he was, he knew this.

She was outside of the den, rested under the moonlight. Some others were within, he could hear their soft snores, and so he kept his voice low and pawsteps light as he approached her. If she let him, he would lay beside her, and tangle her legs with his as he often did.

"Thank you."

Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
not looking for some fairytale bliss

After being dismissed the agouti woman had made her way back to the communal den but she hadn't made it inside. She was...Leotie didn't even know how she was feeling right then. She was upset, so much so that she'd paced for a while waiting for Sven to find her. What had happened couldn't be ignored or pushed to the side and not spoken about.

Finally she'd settled down outside the den so she wouldn't disturb the others. He finally came and settled next to her entwining their legs, she didn't stop him. Her head shot up and blue eyes glared when he thanked her, “No need to thank me I was only doing as I was told,” she said before looking away from him.

i want something just like this
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

She didn't shy away from his presence or even his touch, but the sharp glint of her pale eyes and the bite in her words made it clear that she was angry. With him. Sven blinked back at her for a moment, caught between shock and indignation. Not only had no one spoken to him like that in a long time, especially someone he respected and cared about, but he had only expected for her to be upset and hurt about Kerberos' actions, not his own.

In fact, he'd been trying to protect her. What had he done so wrong?

"Why are you angry with me?" he asked her, trying to keep his tone calm and civil. This didn't need to blow up, but Sven's fuse was still a short one, and he'd always been a defensive character.

(This post was last modified: Jul 22, 2018, 10:49 AM by Sven.)
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Why are you angry with me?So he’d caught on that she was was angry and she was, she wouldn't hide it not this time. The question was what was she angry about most, the whole time she’d been waiting for she'd been trying to figure it out but those words kept playing in her head and made her feel like a fool. A social visit Kerb had said, what did that even mean? Would this just be another Lilith situation where she'd be left in the dark about what was really going on? Part of her just wanted to leave him lying there and find somewhere else to sleep, it wasn't her business anyway, he hadn't committed to her.

She turned her head sharply to look at him, pale eyes on his features. “I don't remember a lot of what happened in the months following my ousting but I do remember that day. My whole world fell apart, you were gone, I felt betrayed by my friend what was left for me?” She said quietly, “I have been trying to put all of that to rest and Kerb is a big part of that. I needed to talk to him for my own piece.” Leotie looked away from him for a moment to let that sink in and took a deep breath.

“The three of us used to be friends at least that was what I had thought and then to be sent away like some subordinate who didn't belong there…” Leotie laid her head across her paws with a sigh trying to keep any tears that wanted to fall at bay. So badly she wanted to ask what was going on? She knew that he was keeping something from her after she'd been nothing but truthful and loyal to him. It was only a few beats later when her eyes widened and she realized what she had done. Raising her head she looked him in his eyes, “I'm sorry, I'm overstepping nevermind,” she said before placing a lick under his chin to show the respect she should have been showing before lowering her gaze to the ground in front of her. What right did she have to question him, her alpha. All she really knew for sure was that she was the mother of his children.

Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

Sven's mind was scrambling to find the answer, and with each word she gave him those thoughts twisted and rearranged themselves from one assumption to another, slowly getting close to the truth with every clue. His ears swept back as she spoke of Kerberos' betrayal and he thought maybe she was angry with him for talking to the Draw wolf at all, for forgiving him for what he'd help do to Leotie. Then it was clear that despite this, she had wanted to talk with Kerb anyways, and Sven had known that, but it was why he'd made the choice that he had.

A small frown was weighing down the corners of his mouth as his metallic eyes watched her utter those final few sentences. Now the picture was fully exposed, but still he didn't understand why this was her take on things; why she didn't trust that he'd asked her to leave for a reason, not to hurt her.

"Leotie, Kerb wasn't right. Didn't you hear it in his voice? If you'd stayed, he just would have hurt you. I didn't want it to go that way."

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Leotie didn't know if it was her hormones or some deep insecurity that she hadn't realized before that was causing her to think as she did. What she realized was she wasn't on the same level as Sven and Kerb and hadn't been for a long time. It didn't matter what she felt or what questions she had because she was the subordinate and as long as Ravenna was the alpha female it would remain that way.

As he spoke she also realized that she would probably never get the answers to her questions. Leotie wouldn't ask because that wasn't her place so she listened to what he said and put a small smile on her face for him as she spoke.

“I don't know Kerb any more Sven,and its been over a year since I saw him last but I feel like i need to talk to him to put what happened behind me. I appreciate you wanting to protect me Sven, I do. It means a lot really but I can handle whatever Kerb does. It doesn't matter though, things are pretty clear to me now.”

Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

At the least, her ire didn't seem to magnify with his response. She even began to smile at some point, but it was a minute change in her expression and he couldn't tell if it was genuine or if she was about to close up and end the discussion just to appease him. She insisted she could handle whatever Kerberos had thrown her way, but Sven still wasn't sure. There had been something so wild and unsettling in his eyes, something like the smoldering he'd often witnessed in his own twin moons when looking upon his reflection in his youth.

"I'm sorry. We can go to the Draw, if you want. Have your moment with him. I just... if he hurts you, I won't just let that go."

It would be an eye for an eye if Kerb ever lashed out at Leotie, no matter how much kinship Sven felt for the man. She was the mother of his children now; she would always have to come before friendship.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

The friendship she'd once had with Kerb seemed over after seeing him. Sitting there with Sven as she tried to explain herself she realized what would she even say when she did come face to face with Kerb? Was it even worth trying to talk to him or was it how it was meant to be? Leotie didn't know and realized that I'd anything she was just as confused about things as she had been before.

She was confused about her relationship with Sven after what had happened that night and how she'd seen him react to Lilith. She was confused about Kerb and if they could even mend things between them. Leotie look over at Scent as he apologized and offered to go to the draw with her.

“Do you think it's even worth it at this point?” And she had heard the part about not letting it go if Kerb hurt her, “You would hurt him for me?” It was something she found hard to believe after the way he'd sent her away so he could speak with Kerb Privately. “Why?”

(This post was last modified: Aug 15, 2018, 02:35 PM by Leotie.)
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

She asked him questions, and he had no answers. There was a pause as he searched his mind, trying to find words for her. His pale brows drew together with concentration while his steel eyes wandered.

"I have no idea about Kerb," he at last informed her, "I couldn't get anything from him."

The man they had spent their summer with was no where to be found, replaced by a complete enigma who seemed to have no interest in letting either of them in. Sven felt a sense of loss over it, but he would not go out of his way to pursue anything more from the Rigel at this point. The Archer had long learned to let others go.

Finally, his eyes returned again as he addressed the second subject, the one that was far more tangible and pressing now that he and Leotie were having, or finishing, something of their first tiff.

"But yes, I would hurt him for you. I can't tell you why. Can't really explain anything between us, honestly. Why we became such fast friends, why since then I've always been pulled to you, how we always seem to end up at each other's side. Why isn't so important, though. At least, it doesn't feel that way to me. I just know that I'm meant to protect you, and that makes me feel alive."

(This post was last modified: Dec 14, 2018, 06:54 PM by Sven.)
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Sven didn't know anymore about Kerb then she did and that brought a frown to her tawny features. “Perhaps he's become a lost cause and we can't help him.” Maybe what he'd done to her had caught up to him and he was now paying for it. She didn't know what was going on and she was still unsure if she should even try anymore.

Maybe it was best this way, she had a pack that she was trusted and respected in now. She had Sven and they were starting a family. Maybe it was time to leave Kerb in the past as she had done with what had happened in the draw.

Her emotions about Sven and what had bvb happened were still all over the place and she couldn't put a name to any one of them for sure. When he spoke to answer her question about hurting Kerb for her she brought her gaze to meet his. “Maybe why doesn't need to matter and it's only important that we both feel the same way. I don't know why for any of those things either but I do know you make me feel safe. I guess I've been feeling a little unsure about my place since Lilith came and then Kerb and it's probably stupid but I but have and…,” she looked away feeling a little embarrassed by her admission.