(See All?) Announcements
558 Users Online
Sophrosnia, Bing, Google, Vili

Shelter in Place — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

Her motherly instincts had been kicked into high gear when Garmir brought up her son. What the draw subordinate wanted with him worried her more so because she didn't know the man well enough. She didn't let her worry show wanting to give the man a chance to explain himself and what he wanted with Zale.

She was a little relieved when he spoke of training the young sea wolf once he was of age. She didn't have to give this much thought since she already knew the answer. “I will have to of course speak with Tyne,” she said sure Garmir would understand, “But as long as he and Zale are both okay with it I don't see why not.” It was a good idea in her opinion. Not that she didn't want to train her son herself because she did and she would but because it would be good for him to learn from different teachers.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: Phone post. ^^

"Naturally.." -Garmir agreed with a soothing voice while nodding his head. Well, as far as he was concerned, this wen't well. Who knows, perhaps Zale might even find scouting and sniffing around interesting enough to like it. Garmir did remember his.. rather tense encounter with Tyne the first day they met. He only hoped the sea wolf did not harbour ill feelings.

"If there is nothing else... " -He begin, waiting to see if she had something she wanted to ask or tell him before he would take his leave. The day was only beginning and the earthen male had so much to do. So very much. He simply could not live without having something, some task, some project to work with.
(This post was last modified: Jul 07, 2018, 09:32 PM by Garmir.)
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno
Fade with your next post?

Nauja didn't know how Tyne would feel about Garmir training their son and she wouldn't speak for her lover. She was glad that the male understood this. On the other paw she saw it as a good opportunity for Zale to learn from many teachers so that he would see things could be done differently if one way didn't work. She knew each wolf had their own way of doing things and the young seawolf should understand they too.

It seemed that their conversation was finished which she was fine with. Nauja felt she should probably be getting back to Zale anyway, he was probably wondering where his mother was. “I don't believe that there is,” she told, “I will speak to Tyne but in the meantime I'm sure my little one is quite hungry.”

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: phone post.

----

Garmir nodded and bid the packmate good day for sake of courtesy before heading out himself. Nauja seemed loyal to @Treyah enough for Garmir not seeing further need to spy on her. Further, the new family was remaining with the pack far into the future. It was stabilizing factor the earthen male approved - yet another leg to stand on his greater plan to keep Treyah in power, and later see her children, either @Scorpius or @Aquaria to continue that tradition.

He had much less concerns now than what he had yesterday and soon Garmir could begin projecting his plan outwards.

He took final glance over his shoulder as he left, smiling at her gently. As he turned his head forward, looking ahead to the future, what he saw made only his smile wider. A new Greater Pack formed.

-fade-
(This post was last modified: Jul 11, 2018, 09:35 AM by Garmir.)
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!