(See All?) Announcements
561 Users Online
Google, Bing

The best of two worlds — Clearwater Tarn 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
The yearling listened intently to what Cheedo had to say. He was really curious to know about this new pack now. He had little interaction with Odin and he needed to fix that, but there was someone else, a full healer at that. He gave a small nod before glancing around. It’d mean leaving the Tarn for an extended period of time and he wasn’t sure how he felt about doing that at the moment.

“When things settle I’ll go, I’m sure he’ll be around for quite a while, but thanks Cheedo, I’m glad to know there is at least someone I could speak with, I’ll see if I can talk to @Odin when they get back.”
[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

It was good that Daes was trying to better his knowledge of healing. Perhaps he might even be able to help Piety in some way so that she could take her rightful place. For now she gave him the names of wolves she thought could help. She hoped that he would be able to learn all that he could from what she had given him but like all things only time would tell.

“Of course, just let me know before you do. It's not a problem Daes, I'm just glad you felt comfortable enough to come to me. I am sure Odin will appreciate you speaking with him. Was there something else you wanted to discuss?”

[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar Silverveil
There are only two ways to live your life: as though nothing is a miracle, or as though everything is a miracle.

The young wolf’s tail wagged slowly behind him, he dropped his slouching posture as his grin widened. Things were starting to look up for him, and in turn for the pack. Inhaling softly he gave a small shake of his head. There wasn’t much left that he felt he needed to talk about at the moment/ He settled down onto his and then his stomach. He turned his silver dusted muzzle to the empty space next to him.

“No, but if you’re not doing much else at the moment we could just sit here.” Friendship, it was something he continued to learn about and he had learned something. Enjoy what you can while you can.

[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo
Fading and archiving

It wasn't often that she had the chance to really advise anyone so she was glad that she had the chance with Daes. She felt good about the conversation and that she might have been able to help him. Of course time would only tell especially in the decisions that he made. He seemed happy with the results as well and that was really all that she could ask for. When the conversation seemed to be coming to a close he asked if they could just sit there. Cheedo smiled and nodded, “Of course.” She said settling down next to him, “It's not often I get to do this.” She was usually out working, taking care of the pack so this was a treat to be able to spend some time with a friend.

Fade

(This post was last modified: Oct 18, 2018, 11:52 PM by Cheedo.)
[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you