(See All?) Announcements
615 Users Online
Bing, Google, Oleander

Pretenses — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
With a lifeless thud the coyote's head fell to the ground, neck broken by the harsh shaking which Judas had given him. Judas bound away from his once target then, trotting towards her brother in time to watch the female coyote scamper off after her pup and leaving a trail of blood in her wake. Judas wondered why his brother had not given chase, instead letting her go which caused his ears to perk.

Stopping at his brother's side, he huffed and after a moment a skirt spread across his features. "Letting her suffer instead of a quick death?" A small chuckle. "And in front of her kid? Wow bro, your even worse then me." He couldn't help the smirk still on his expression, nudging his brother as he darkly teased. Having the memory of his parents telling him to run for his life while his parents fought to protect them was one thing, but watching his mother bleed out in front of him? Damn.

Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

Ramiel had only watched the female go after her pup for a moment before turning to see the devastation his brother had caused. The lifeless body on the ground signified one less in the world that they would have to deal with. His brother had come to join him and Ramiel let his gaze follow that of his brothers. He turned to look at Judas after the huff a curious expression across his features.

He made a sound at his brothers words, it might have crossed his mind but then, “She has a chance.” Maybe not a very big chance but of she took the proper care she could make it. “Maybe that pup will spread the word to his brethren of what some evil wolves did to its family and they will stay away from ours.” He couldn't kill them all but he certainly could send messages and that female was just another message. On the other paw maybe he liked the idea of what Judas was suggesting

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
"Maybe." The brother shrugged, keeping his eyes trained on where the female coyote had run off to, his nose twitching. "...Or maybe they will retaliate with a fuller force.." He shifted his weight, arcing away from the escape path and go his brother. "And we can just keep on killing." He huffed, a small cut laugh and a half smirk as he nudged his brother on. They only had a few cuts and bruises but the scrap they had sure had made him hungry. He figured the best bet would be to head back home, get something to eat and take a nap. "Common." The youth spoke. "I'm starving." And surely the hunters had food in the caches to feed his need. After a moment, Judas galloped back towards their border.

EXIT.

Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Fading and archiving

Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

His brother had a point about the coyotes retaliation against them for what he'd done to the female. Ramiel wasn't concerned, whatever they did the wolves of the keep would fight it or he and Judas would themselves. “It will give us something to do,” he said with a shrug since they couldn't do anything about the surge wolves. He gave a quick nod to his brother, “I could use a little something myself.” A quick meal with his brother sounded like a good plan. Now that the pack had been established he felt the two of them didn't spend nearly enough time together. He fell in next to Judas as they made their way back across the border.

Fade

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you