(See All?) Announcements
461 Users Online
Google, Bing

no more time to waste — Silent Moon Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Molo who has 154 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Alarick
..did not think it would be mine, either. Al turned to her at that, studying her inquisitively for a moment. ”What changed your mind?” He asked, curious as to her thoughts as well. He already held a respect for the young woman. Surely she had her reasons for choosing a place like this, and maybe they would warm him a little more to it.

While she dipped her feet into the stream they’d reached, Al tipped his head down for a quick drink. He kept an ear tipped towards his company though, catching her next words.

”That’s true, as long as no one is sick.. or injured,” he spoke respectfully, lifting his head once he finished his drink to regard the other again. Those were the only major concerns he had, but they were applicable to almost anywhere. ”Have you explored many other places, to see if any feel right to you?” The question was phrased tentatively, for Al was fairly certain that Adora must’ve done some reconnaissance, given where he’d first met her.

Adora’s inquiry though, was maybe one of the heaviest Alarick had ever heard. A sigh left him, and he sank back into his haunches with a soft grunt, expression clouding over. And maybe showing his age; the effect that years alone had taken.

”I am not sure, anymore.” There were of course things he wanted - a stable home, a partner or children to carry on his lineage chief among them, but they didn’t need to get into that. ”Something meaningful. I do not want to die and feel I’ve done nothing. Or be forgotten.” All generic things that most wolves probably wanted - but for good reason.
(This post was last modified: Apr 22, 2024, 10:45 PM by Alarick.)