(See All?) Announcements
581 Users Online
Bing, Viorel, Google, Isla

Birthday Contest Winners
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Birthday Contest Winners

Our lovely birthday week for RoW is at it's end, but we hope everybody enjoyed it as much as we did. It was a great start to what looks to be a promising year for RoW and all the residents of Relic Lore. As a part of the birthday week, we had several contests running for members to participate in. We'd like to announce the winners of those contests now.

All winners will receive a limited edition rainbow ribbon to display in their profiles. Ribbons will be added in the next 3-5 business days. =p

Posting Contest
@Anastasia - 15 posts
@Shade - 13 posts
@Spectre - 13 posts

Cryptogram
@Narimé - 1st
@Shade - 2nd
@Mapplethorpe - 3rd

Cake Walk
@Ava - 1st
@Borlla - 2nd
@Ice - 3rd

Puzzle
@Elettra - 1st
@Sagacity - 2nd

July OTMs
@Spectre/Whisper - MoTM
@Hollow - WoTM
@Nina, @Anastasia, @Mapplethorpe - Top Posters

Answers!
Cryptogram
"We have to make the best of the hands we have been dealt, and make sure we don't fold too soon."

"Look, I'm no prince. I have no kingdom or castle. And sure, I'll get food any way I can. I have to live somehow, right? If that makes me a thief, fine. I have as much a right to be here as you do."

"It was an unexpected and decidedly large splash, far larger than any fish would make that drew his silver masked face upward, head angled to the side and ears forward and alert - surveying the rippling surface as his eyes narrowed in suspicion at the perceived whangdoodle."

"This is no glorious fight between wolves of honor.... This is an extermination."

Cake Walk
Top Bar - P
Lone Wolf Tracker - A
Library Home - R
Inbox Menu - T
Fight Stats Table - Y
what's Happening today - H
Weekly Forecast - A
Absence Info UCP - R
Fireweed Rise Territory Desc - D
New Topic Menu Bar - !
Party Hard!

Puzzle
RoW's first skin!

Thank you to everybody who participated in the birthday festivities!