(See All?) Announcements
554 Users Online
Bing, Google, Sophrosnia, Vili

BWP: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Alright, thanks!
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Loving the sound of this :D
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together
Question time: if we decide not to get the third ally (yes, intentional punishment LOL), does that mean we don't get the +1 BWP point even though we're still interacting with the coyotes?
[Image: vF8B2O.png]
(Apr 16, 2018, 02:22 PM)Matheo Wrote:  Question time: if we decide not to get the third ally (yes, intentional punishment LOL), does that mean we don't get the +1 BWP point even though we're still interacting with the coyotes?

You can still get plot points regardless of whether or not you "succeeded" against the coyotes. :)
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
(Apr 16, 2018, 12:21 AM)Lilya Wrote:  Totally rad!

Possibly fun suggestion? Would it be possible to do video game achievement like ribbons such as "First Blood" for chasing off a yote, "Killing Spree", "King of the Hill", ect.?

If members would like to keep track of that we definitely can encourage it! At this time we don't have any plans for multiple ribbons (there might be one when it ends) since that would be a lot of work and there already a butt-ton of ribbons. I'd totally be interested in seeing who ends up killing the most coyotes, though! If members want to hold other BWP-related contests feel free :)

.... but I couldn't help myself and I made these little signature flairs

[Image: coyotebountyhunter_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zsre.png]
[Image: bountyhunter_otb_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt91.png]
[Image: bountyhunter_wr_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt8t.png]
[Image: bountyhunter_ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zt98.png]
[Image: bountyhunter_ftc_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8ztrx.png]
[Image: bountyhunter_se_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zts8.png]
[Image: bountyhunter_wrf_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8ztsi.png]
[Image: bountyhunter_cad_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8ztrj.png]
[Image: bountyhunter_ps_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8zts3.png]
[Image: bountyhunter_ah_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8ztrr.png]
[Image: bountyhunter_cwt_by_a_yellow_bird-dc8ztrb.png]
Do we need to like...post our finished BWP threads somewhere or are staff just keeping tally to make sure everyone gets awarded (or punished haha)?
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]
(Apr 16, 2018, 05:02 PM)Reyes Wrote:  Do we need to like...post our finished BWP threads somewhere or are staff just keeping tally to make sure everyone gets awarded (or punished haha)?

You can post them in the plot points thread. They'll get added to your pack points tally and then your post will be removed. For loners, we recommend starting your own post to keep track of stuff in the pack points thread.
Should we put a post in maintenance or anything to let staff know if our character needs to take a health hit?
[Image: sW4OLm.png]
(Apr 16, 2018, 09:08 PM)Adeltra Wrote:  Should we put a post in maintenance or anything to let staff know if our character needs to take a health hit?

Yep!
These signatures are adorable Sarah TT_TT
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.